chapter 9

JK: ( flashing a deadly smile) touch her and you will lose more than just your hands.

Everyone in the room becomes still and frightened as they look back and forth between the powerful "mafia king" and the scared victor, who shrinks back in fear.

VICTOR: Mr.jeon I was just joking. I don'--( cut the words by Jk)

JK: yes I can see it clearly. What you were meant to do. Btw I have changed my mind.

VICTOR: w-what do you mean you c-change your mind?

JK: well the proposal was good but i don't do business with people like you. A a**who**.

VICTOR: M-mr.jeon--- (cut the words by jk)

JK: now you don't have any right to call me with this name. Guards throw him out of my mansion.

VICTOR: King you can't do this to me. I'm your business partner.

JK: you were. (Said with a smirk)

Two of Jungkook's bodyguards came and took away Victor.

jihye raised her head and looked directly to jungkook with a mix of thankfulness, respect and fear. Because of her all this happened and the most scary thing is that Jungkook is looking at her with an angry expression on his face.

JIHYE: thank you sir.

JK: hmm...

JIN: Jihye are you ok?

JIHYE: yes mr.kim I'm ok.( she paused for a while and then again said) Sir you want anything else.

Tae was going to say something but jungkook cut his words and said.

JK: No but i think this is not your work. We have enough waiters to serve drinks so what are you doing here?

JIHYE: I wanted to come here to check if everything is okay or not but there was no one in the kitchen. so I asked Lilly to stay there but she said that she has to serve these drinks to you all. So i told her that I will do it if you stay here.

Jihye said it was all in one breath. It's not like Jungkook didn't understand anything. he heard clearly what she said but he is so angry right now.

Jungkook is trying very hard to control his anger. He doesn't want to shout at her plus there are a lot of guests. He took a deep breath and said in a low but angry and cold tone.

JK: GO BACK TO THE KITCHEN AND DON'T YOU DARE TO COME HERE.

JIHYE: O-ok sir.

She bowed to jk and walked back to the kitchen hurriedly.

JM: jin hyung don't you think she is too young to do this job?

JIN: hmm..i know but she is so talented she does her work perfectly no matter what.

JK: hyung what's she do in your restaurant?

JIN: she is a waiter. Why?

JK: nothing.

TAE:jungkook why did you save her?

JK: so what do you want? You want to see her get harassed by that jerk?

TAE: shut up i don't mean to say that.

JK: whatever. I already said that i don't want any kind of party.

RM: ok now calm down. Don't forget the reason behind this party.

(Jk got up from his chair)

SG: jungkook where are you going?