chapter 3

( author p.o.v)

After leaving the meeting room jungkook came to his room and got fresh.

After that he went to his balcony and started looking at the beautiful sky

"An jihye" Jk said. "That girl was cute but she was so scared it's not like that I'm going to eat her."jk said " She was so innocent and kind. She have a pure soul. I don't want to bring her into my world. But not gonna lie she was so sexy and her thighs... I think I became a pervert she drive me crazy... Oh I don't want to think about her stop it jungkook you are heartless how can you be weak for a girl. She is just a normal girl nothing more. After that jungkook went to sleep
(Next morning)
(Jihye's house) ( author p.o.v)
Hearing alarm clock jihye wake up and went to bathroom. She take a quick shower and got ready for work

 She take a quick shower and got ready for work

(Outfit)

(Makeup) Jihye go downstair and make breakfast for Mrs

(Makeup)
Jihye go downstair and make breakfast for Mrs. Lee and HANA. Few minutes later she done making breakfast she serve the breakfast to mrs.Lee and hana after that she went for her job she always eat her breakfast at her job
(In the restaurant) ( jihye's p.o.v)

Oh god today is a lot of work too it's look like I will be late again today. Anyway I don't care because even if I am not late, my aunt will beat me. But still I'm so scared because my aunt is so scary and that HANA she is more scarier than aunt. That's why I always stay away from her. I was lost in my thoughts that I don't realize that someone is calling me. I turn around "jihye" "Oh hello Mr.kim".

"Hello! What was you thinking? How many times I called you" Mr

"Hello! What was you thinking? How many times I called you" Mr.kim said. "Sorry mr.kim I didn't hear you" I apologized. "It's ok" Mr. Kim said "why were you calling me? Do you have any work with me?" I asked. "Yes! I was just checking that everyone is working or not, Because manager has taken five days off. Cause of some family problem and about the work I have some work with you" Mr. Kim said. "What is it?" I asked.

"First I have one question to ask you. So can I?" "Yeah of course mr.kim" I said
"Hmm.. So ok how many years have you been working here? You know bought this restaurant some 5 months ago and the old CEO of this restaurant was a friend of mine" Mr.kim said "yeah I know I heard it that he is your friend" I said. "Huh? Where did you heard?" Mr.kim asked.

"Actually when you come here new new. You were very popular, everyone used to talk about you." I replace "oh because I'm very handsome right?" Mr.kim asked. "Yes! you know some people were also saying that you are a secret mafia. When I heard it I was so shocked but then I thought that how can you be a Mafia" I said. "Why? Why can't I be a Mafia? " Mr.kim said "B-Because you are so kind and funny and I have heard that the Mafia's is not that good they're so bad." I said.

"Yes but all mafia's are not bad" Mr.kim said "huh? How do you know you are really a Mafia?" I asked. "No phabo I'm just saying" Mr.kim said and laughed. "I know I was just joking too." " Ok now go back to your work" Mr.kim said. "Hmm.. Ok" I take one step to go but mr.kim stop me.

"Jihye wait a second give me your number because because after two days there is a party at my house and I will keep the food from my own restaurant so I will need you. And you know why because manager is not here and you are the one who do work perfectly.

  " Mr.kim said "it's ok but how can I handle such a big party. What if I did something wrong?". I said "Jihye you can do it i trust and it's not a big party ok don't worry" mr.kim said "hmm ok here is my number" " oh thanks ok now I'm going i have a lot of work to do bye" mr.kim said and left. Well I'm not sure that I can handle anything it's my first time to work at in party but I think it's normal now because this restaurant is so famous in Korea. sometime celebrities also come here this restaurant has become really popular after Mr.kim bought this. OMG i forgot i have work to do.

(End p.o.v)

Annnd here chapter 3 is end..huh no one is reading my story hahaha😅 I know my story not that good but I'm trying my best I hope you guys like it btw i heard about BTS they are going in military and they came back in 2025 well i respect their decision and i will support them no matter what I will wait for them.. army let's wait together for BTS...i purple you 💜💜