chapter 10

(Author p.o.v)

Jae jun left the party. On the other side jihye serving the drinks to everyone no one dares to do anything after seeing the whole incident and Jungkook's angry face.

Because they know where they are now. Jihye came to serve jk's and his friends cause they wanted some drinks.

JK: don't you understand what I said to you?

JIHYE: sir how can I stay in there and do nothing while everyone is doing their job and there is a lot of work to do.

JK: there are a lot of people and they can handle this.

JIN: Jungkook calm down he is not now.

JK: fine hyung.

JM: jihye can I get a red wine.

JIHYE: sure sir wait a second.

Jihye went to get red wine for jimin and Jungkook is glaring at him.

JM: what? Why are you staring me like that?

TAE: because you seprate his girl from him.

JK: total rubbish.

TAE: what did I say something wrong?

NJ: guys stop it and focus.

JK: hyung we should stop this now.

SG: not now Jungkook. We already talked on this topic right? So let's go with the plan. I'm sure he's here.

JK: we all know this that's why I'm saying to stop this party what if someone gets hurt?

HOBI: don't worry Jungkook nothing will happen trust me. I already Handel everything.

JIN: Jungkook stop it why are you being so stubborn are you scared of something?

JK: I'm not hyung you know this.

JIN: then what's the problem?

JK: it's just a waste of time we all know that he is already here so why this drama let's just catch him.

TAE: Jungkook we already have planned this to stop arguing and enjoy the party if you want to have some fun I can call someone. You know what I mean to say.

JK: no thanks. I don't like that kind of thing Our work is to help other peoples. Do you forget what mum said before dying.

TAE: I know I just want to light up your mood.

NJ: Jungkook is right but how long are you going to stay single Jungkook?

JK: what about you hyung I am the youngest in this group so it's better if you all focus on yourself. You all are single too.

HOBI: you are single so we are also single.

JK: and why so?

JM: we don't want you to feel lonely.

JK: huh why would I feel lonely I am all good. Just focus on.....Jin hyung.

JIN: what do you mean?

SG: hyung you are still single. ( laughing)

JIN: yaaa don't laugh you are also single.

SG: who said.

All members: what?

TAE: hyung when you get in a relationship?

SG: since I was born.

JM: huh? What you mean hyung?

SG: I'm in a relationship with my precious sleep.

HOBI: hyung you just give us a mini heart attack.

NJ: hahahaha..suga hyung never got time to make a girlfriend. He is always busy sleeping and working.