10

He said magkita daw kami, pero no texts, no calls. Then how? Paano kami makakapag-kita if hindi naman siya nagpaparamdam?

"Ms. Colasi?"

Napabalik ako sa ulirat nang marinig ang boses ng director namin. My mind must not lose focus at this moment, I must first focus on the case not with something else.

"Y-yes Director?" I answered.

"Any details? Leads? Scoops?"

I sighed, and looked at him intently. "Director... Kahit ba gobyerno puwede ko kalabanin incase na may madawit sa kasong 'to?"

I saw how his expression changed, then he smiled at me like I did something impressive for the first time.

"What makes you think of that? Care to explain, Miss Colasi so I can understand."

I bit my lip and shook my head. "I ... I don't know." I looked at him. "I just found this case suspiciously. Imposible naman siguro na kahit isang lead wala ang lahat? Hindi naman siguro tanga ang militar para kahit isang witness, evidence wala silang makita?"

He looked at me intently, then nodded after. "The choice is still yours, Roanne."

Nagaalala akong tumingin kay Director. "Kahit mapahamak ang CST?"

He laughed, like I made a joke. "Do you even know how powerful CST is?" He smiled. "That's not gonna happen."

Direct and I talked for a few minutes about Rmall's Massacre and then left. I was about to enter the elevator when someone grabbed my arm.

"C-cindy?"

Watching her right now, I knew she was mad. I can see the anger in her eyes, and I can feel it too. I understand her anger because the case I'm holding now is really her.

"Like what I said ... You'll pay for this. Hope you enjoy your pain." Then she handed me a flashdrive and left me answerless.

NAKAHARAP ako sa laptop ko at tinitigan ang flashdrive na hawak ko. While looking at my laptop I feel nervous, I feel like there is something inside the flashdrive that I might see. I feel that it will affect my whole being.

Then I saw a video, and watching that is one of my biggest mistakes.

"What's next love?"

Ella sat on Bage's lap while laughing. Ella is holding the cellphone while videotaping themselves.

"I met your cousin earlier," Bage said, and kissed Ella's nape. "At the library," he added.

I furrowed. What does he mean he saw Ella's cousin? Is that me? But it's impossible because I met Bage earlier. Ella didn't know Bage because I was the one who introduced them.

Tumawa si Ella. "What do you think about Roanne? Is she your type? Is she smart? Is she pretty?" Ella said smirking. "What a pity?" Then she laughed.

Bage laughed. "She's boring. Maybe that's one of the reason why she doesn't have a boyfriend. Bookworm pa." Then they laughed again.

I slowly covered my lips because of what I was hearing and seeing. So all this time I'm the hook. So all this time I'm not the bridge for them.

Ella was Bage's boyfriend before I even became his girlfried!

All this time I was the one who hurt Ella, I was the one who stole her boyfriend, and not the other way around. It's my fault! Ella should be angry with me!

Ella kissed Bage's lip. "I dare you to make my cousin fall in love with you, and don't you dare to tell her that I am your girlfriend. Understand, Love?"