Chapter Thirty-nine: Betrayal.

Começar do início

I'm really boiling right here but it seems like I'm not at the same time. Just like trying not to feel sad but you still feel sad.

I've no particular idea of what to do with Michelle right now. I'm just looking at her in disbelief.

"What is it, Mia?" Amber asks.

"What're you?" I ask Michelle in a cold tone.

"What am I? I don't understand." Michelle says.

"I'm gonna ask you this one more time, what're you?" I ask Michelle.

"What're you talking abou....."

I interrupt Michelle.

"What the hell are you!!!! Why the hell would you do this to me!!!! Why!!" I yell.

"Mia, what's....."

I cut Amber off.

"How long do you intend to pretend like you did nothing.....how long!!!!" I yell.

"What did I do? Why're you yelling this way?" Michelle asks.

"Ohh....drop the pretense now, I now know of the whole thing with Alexa Reed." I say.

"What do you mean?" Michelle asks.

"Stop fucking pretending, Michelle!!! It's fucking annoying and irritating!! Alexa already told me the whole stuff." I say.

"Mia, what's going on?" Amber asks.

"Maybe Michelle here, can explain better. Why did you do it, Michelle? Why'd you betray me like that? What did I do to deserve such?!!" I ask.

"Oh.....I see Alexa spilled the beans to you. That bitch!!" Michelle says.

"Can you guys make me understand what's going on here?" Amber asks.

"Well.....it appears that Michelle has a hand in what happened that night, at the party." I say.

"How?" Amber asks.

"What happened at that party was planned by Michelle and Alexa with Michelle being the mastermind." I say.

"I did what I had to do!" Michelle says.

"Sabotaging my relationship was what you had to do?" I ask.

"I couldn't stand it anymore!! I couldn't stand you going off to date someone else when I'm right here! It's just unfair!!" Michelle says.

"Michelle.....are you...." Amber utters.

"Gay? Bi? Maybe." Michelle says.

The H!!

"It started with mere admiration. Last year of middle school, I noticed you after that heart warming speech you presented as your project in front of our classroom. That was the first time I ever felt the motivation to try harder for myself, to abandon the life I was living and do better and I admired you for that. I wanted to be your friend, I wanted you to teach me to be a little bit like yourself but you were always with that McCall girl. It was as if you had no time for something or someone other than that bitch...."

I interrupt Michelle.

"Don't you dare speak about Olivia like that!! She did nothing to you." I say angrily.

"Oh....right, she was a fucking obstacle. I was really happy she was out of sight when we got into high school....at least it helped me comfortably approach you and become friends with you like I wanted....before Amber came into the picture. Getting to senior high, I felt different towards you. I didn't know how to explain what I felt. It got serious freshman year and that was when I realized that I may be in love with you. I thought it impossible at first but it became pretty clear to me." Michelle says.