31-35

☆ 33. Chapter 31
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

The hospital in the photo in Chapter 31

doesn’t look big from the outside, just the size of a small hospital.

Located in the suburbs.

The mottled wall outside reads "Dr. Zheng Private Hospital."

There is only one door in the hospital, which is always closed, and occasionally some people come in and out.

Most of them are tall and powerful men.

Kang's mother came out not long after she went in, wiping her tears when she came out.

Hao Cheng: "Sister, I asked someone to take some photos with a drone. Take a look." The

new photos developed by Lu Yuedian were very blurry. They were probably a group of people wearing military training uniforms training under the scorching sun.

There were several men standing around with sticks in their hands.

"It's not what she thought, is it?"

Lu Yue probably guessed something.

After Kang's mother came, she asked her classmates. It was said that Kang Ye's grades were pretty good at first and he could reach the top ten. Later, he became obsessed with some game and his grades dropped a lot. He has been stable in the top twenty. There were quarrels at home, and the family also came to school to quarrel with Wu Meilian. However, after Kang Ye participated in an international e-sports competition and won the award, the quarrels at home stopped.

She had seen some news before. Some parents would send their disobedient children to some special, illegal hospitals, where they would be treated with electric shocks and the like. As a result, their children's lives would be ruined.

The police arrested batch after batch of such bad doctors, but even so, they could not stop many controlling parents from sending their children to similar places.

However, after Kang Ye won the award, didn't the family stop making trouble?

After being calm for so long, you shouldn't think about sending your child to a hospital like this again, right?

Did she guess wrong based on photos alone?

However, whether it is true or not, it is always right to call the police first.

A place that conducts military training under the guise of a hospital is not formal in any way.

Lu Yue called the police, and then followed the address given by Hao Cheng and went to the suburbs near Dr. Zheng's private hospital to wait for the police.

Within half an hour, the police drove up.

Lu Yue first told the leading team leader about the situation, showed them photos, and showed evidence that the hospital was not registered.

Twelve police officers banged on the door.

"Who?" A loud and impatient voice said.

"Police, open the door."

The small communication door on the door was opened, and the person inside only revealed a pair of sly eyes, "Comrade, have I not committed any crime here?"

"Whether I have committed any crime, we will find out after checking. Hurry up. Click to open the door."

"Okay, wait, I'll find the key." As soon as the man finished speaking, the two policemen who had climbed over the wall took him down and opened the door from the inside.