51-55

☆ 53. Chapter 51
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 51

Cai Yuling is sitting in the classroom. To her right is Luo Jin, and her left is currently empty.

Probably because there used to be a tail behind me that I couldn't get rid of.

This was thrown away suddenly, and I still felt a little uncomfortable in a short period of time.

Cai Yuling scratched his head.

At this time, Xu Qingqiu sat down on Mad Dog's original position. She smiled provocatively, "What? You broke up with your boyfriend?"

"Boyfriend?"

Cai Yuling's mouth twitched, friend, you talk like this, Do you respect the mad dog?

"It just looks like a tuberculosis ghost who is about to die, and he is protecting you." Seeing Cai Yuling's strange expression, Xu Qingqiu let out a pretentious cry and covered his mouth, "Isn't it because of the confusion?"

Cai Yuling: "..."

Although she knew that Xu Qingqiu liked the original god very much, she still didn't expect him to act so mentally retarded.

And how does a mad dog look like a tuberculosis ghost?

He just forgets to eat and sleep because of mathematics, has an irregular work and rest schedule, and just simply loses weight, okay?

He is also a mad dog!

Cai Yuling smiled sweetly, "Sister, you are so experienced. I admire you so much."

"What did you say!"

Xu Qingqiu got angry when she heard this. She could allow herself to talk about others. , but others will never be allowed to say that about her.

Xu Qingqiu: "I am your senior, do you understand respect?"

"Are you saying respect the old and love the young?"

Cai Yuling's smile became sweeter, "Okay, sister, I'm sorry, I shouldn't make insinuations and retaliate in kind. , I will definitely respect you from now on."

Puff!

The people around him couldn't hold back their laughter.

"You--"

Xu Qingqiu got angry and slapped Cai Yuling in the face. Cai Yuling leaned back and avoided, "Sister, what's wrong?"

"You shameless woman."

"I'm shameless. It's too thick, I can't be as shameless as you."

Xu Qingqiu's chest heaved violently with anger, her nostrils more than doubled in size, and she raised her palm high again.

Cai Yuling looked at the door aggrievedly, pointed at Xu Qingqiu and said aggrievedly: "Original God, she beat people."

Everyone + Luo Jin stared at Cai Yuling in dumbfoundedness: Isn't this woman changing her face too quickly?

Xu Qingqiu turned around in shock, and saw the obviously angry face of the original god at a glance. She suddenly felt that she was embarrassed. She pointed at Cai Yuling angrily and scolded: "You green tea."

Cai Yuling blinked and arched his eyebrows, "I'm just telling the truth."

Everyone + Luo Jin: ...

The woman with the sinister smile is too scary.

Yuan Jie called Cai Yuling and Xu Qingqiu out and asked about the situation.

Xu Qingqiu is thick-skinned and tough when he scolds people, but when facing the person he likes, he is coy and unable to say anything.