66-70

☆ 70. Chapter 66
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 66

Qin’s father can’t afford to lose that person.

While Uncle Qin and Xu Jiazhi were exchanging greetings, Qin's father rushed to Lu Yue like an arrow and reached out to grab Lu Yue's arm, trying to pull her away from here.

Lu Yue dodged, and Qin's father said angrily: "You came out to accompany the wine at a young age, and now you don't leave before your uncle notices. Do you think you have lost enough embarrassment?"

Accompanying the wine?

Hao Cheng raised his eyebrows, who dared to let his sister accompany him to drink?

"You should really be lucky to live in a civilized country." After Lu Yue finished speaking, he looked forward and said, "Teacher Fu, General Manager Xu."

Xu Jiazhi immediately left Uncle Qin behind and looked at Lu Yue with respect. "Miss Lu, tell me."

The smile on Uncle Qin's face faltered. He had been chatting just now. The girl opposite just called out softly, and General Manager Xu ignored him.

Could it be that the young lady opposite who looks like a boy has some unique background?

Lu Yue never liked to be sloppy, so she pointed directly at Qin's father and said: "This gentleman mistakenly thought that I had some shady relationship with Teacher Fu, and even thought that I was here today to accompany you, so I would like to invite him You and Teacher Fu explain it to me."

Shameful relationship?

Drinking company?

Xu Jiazhi, Fu Liang, and Uncle Qin looked at Father Qin with indescribable expressions.

Qin's father was also embarrassed. He never expected that this rebellious girl would dare to say it in public even if she did something embarrassing.

Qin's father hurriedly explained: "The little girl is greedy for vanity and doesn't know how to behave, which makes everyone laugh."

Qin's father thought that it would be better after he finished speaking, but unexpectedly everyone's expressions became more difficult to explain.

What's wrong?

He was stunned.

Fu Liang snorted coldly, "Sir, I don't know where you heard these nonsense rumors. I am forty-eight this year. I have a wife and a son. Everyone in the family knows that Yueyue is my student. No. Such a dirty thing as you think!"

What the hell!

How come he and Yueyue have such a shady relationship?

Yueyue even went to his house for dinner.

Calling his wife, mistress, son, brother, he has been upright and upright for so many years, how can he look like that kind of beast who plays tricks on ignorant girls?

He was so angry!

Xu Jiazhi's face was also ugly, "Sir, I, Xu Jiazhi, don't need someone to accompany me when discussing business. What's more, Miss Lu and I are equal partners. We just reached a cooperation today. Of course, it is confidential now." , it will be announced to everyone after a period of time."

Impossible, impossible!

Qin's father was unwilling to believe that Lu Yue, who was already a genius, could become even more talented in other fields.

He said hastily: "Impossible. She is only fifteen years old, and she will not turn sixteen in a few months. She is still underage. How can she cooperate with you, General Manager Xu?" "