6-10

☆ 7. Chapter 6
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 6

Zhang Lan wanted to ask, but was afraid that her question would hurt Lu Yue's self-esteem. He hesitated and asked cautiously: "Your phone is really nice. Where did you buy it?"

"Is this one?"

Lu Yue looked at it . Look, it's pretty good-looking, but the appearance is too pink. She doesn't like the color very much, but as long as the phone is usable, she can't bear to replace it with a phone that costs thousands.

Lu Yue said, "This is a gift from a friend. I don't know where to buy it."

"Mobile phone, what kind of phone?"

Li Sisi raised her head from the food and saw Lu Yue's mobile phone. She was a fan. She liked it.

She reached out and picked it up. The screen was now black, and there was no need for privacy. She looked left and right, and she liked it so much. She hurriedly said: "Lu Yue, your phone looks great. Isn't it expensive? It has a full-screen top-end version. It seems like Almost ten thousand."

"Ten thousand?"

Lu Yue gritted her teeth, that idiot Hao Cheng bought such an expensive mobile phone!

She had clearly warned him not to buy her expensive gifts again.

Li Sisi looked at the pink color of the girl's heart with envy, she liked it so much.

She wants to buy it too.

Her mother promised her that if she could get over 100 in math this time, she would grant her one request.

However, it was so difficult to get a hundred. The best test she took was only ninety-two.

Li Sisi returned the phone to Lu Yue, "By the way, Yueyue, do I have a question for you?"

"What question?"

"Aren't you from a remote mountainous area? The way you dress and look..." "

Then what do you think of mountainous areas? What should the children in the village look like?"

Li Sisi tilted her head and thought for a moment, "Like the poverty alleviation propaganda on TV?"

Lu Yue smiled helplessly, "Our village is very poor, but it's not like that. . Many people in the village have built small western-style buildings. My aunt's house also built a three-story small building. The family also has a car, although it is a second-hand car more than ten years old." "

Then what are you promoting in the school? I thought you were a utility driver. Coming from a poor mountainous area where there are no roads." Li Sisi pouted.

"But my parents are quite poor. They live in a dark house and can't even turn on the light."

Lu Yue said with a smile, "I mainly owe it to my aunt."

"Then your aunt is really kind."

"I think so too."

The two of them were talking and laughing. Zhang Lan kept holding her cell phone and did not participate. When they arrived in the classroom, Zhang Lan suddenly wrinkled her face and hugged Li Sisi, "Sisi, I have been demoted."

" Huh? Were you challenged just now?"

"Yeah." Zhang Lan hugged Li Sisi and pretended to cry for comfort, "I lost."

Hearing this, Lu Yue suddenly became interested. She loves challenges the most in her life. .

No matter if someone else challenges her, or she challenges someone else.