36-40

☆ 38. Chapter 36
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 36

Lu Yue closed the registration box and sent a message to Hao Cheng to ask.

As far as she knew, Hao Cheng had already registered a new account.

After a while, Hao Cheng sent a video.

Lu Yue clicked on the video of how to transfer an account.

Behind the student ID number is the student's basic personal information, including student status, ID number, age, address, communication number, etc.

This challenge cup was jointly developed by all middle schools in the city.

Therefore, unless you graduate from high school or leave the city, you can only change your account and cannot register a new account.

Lu Yue: "..."

Lu Yue burst into tears looking at Moon's very personal signature.

The only smart guy in the city.

Is it too late to change now?

Hao Cheng: "Sister, what's your account? Please add me as a friend."

Lu Yue: "No, I'm not interested in this kind of challenge cup."

Hao Cheng: "Sister, I heard that Moon knows a senior from No. 1 Middle School who passed T-level Qin Junyu, Qin Junyu’s ID name is Haodacheng. Every once in a while, moon will challenge Qin Junyu. By coincidence, Haodacheng is my nickname in X-letter. It’s fate..."

Lu Yue: "Do you know how a person's neck can be broken instantly?"

Hao Cheng: "..."

Hao Cheng: "Waving the white flag·jpg I was wrong, sister."

The next day, during evening self-study, Ruan Fanghua came on stage and said: "Have you all registered for the school math challenge cup?"

"Yes."

Ruan Fanghua smiled and continued, "Mingtu Education cooperated with us and expanded the functions of the school post bar to develop a small game. If you are interested, you can play it after school."

Feng Yiru raised his hand and asked, "Teacher Ruan, what kind of game is it?"

Ruan Fanghua handed the flyer to the first row and asked people to pass it out, "The level-breaking game contains very many knowledge points. Duo is a comprehensive game covering various subjects, divided into high school freshman, high school sophomore, senior high school, higher education comprehensive junior difficulty, higher education comprehensive intermediate difficulty, higher education comprehensive advanced difficulty, and, the most terrifying, hell level Difficulty. You can choose according to your own level. This game, like the original school mathematics challenge cup, is used to stimulate everyone's interest in learning."

Feng Yiru continued to raise his hand: "Is there a ranking?"

Ruan Fanghua: "Of course there is, but Only the results and rankings of the top 50 in each difficulty level will be announced. There are more than 70 high schools in this city, and it is not easy to break into the top 50. You have to work hard." "

Then Teacher, since we are allowed to go To break through the barrier, can you assign less homework these two days?"

"Let's have fun and have fun, don't delay studying."

Ruan Fanghua said with a smile: "Besides, does it count if I say less homework is assigned? I am only responsible for Chinese. Is there a lot of homework for everyone? Most of the time, isn't it just after-school exercises and recitation, plus an essay? Is it a lot?" "