21-25

☆ 22. Chapter 21
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 21

Hao Cheng excitedly pushed through the crowd, ran to Lu Yue, and grabbed her hand, "Sister, as soon as I saw the name of the first grader in the grade was Lu Yue, I knew it must be you! Only you, it can only be you. , it must be you."

"Sister, why didn't you tell me when you came to No. 3 Middle School? How long have you been here?"

"Sister, I am your little follower, do you not want me anymore?"

"Sister..."

Lu Yue held her forehead, feeling a headache.

Chen Feiyun stood there awkwardly, almost losing his mind for a moment.

Although he was in Class 2, Jiang He and Hao Cheng were equally matched opponents.

He was on Haocheng's side.

No other reason, just because it's cool.

That was what he imagined the male god would look like, exuding an aura that would keep strangers away.

Cool and flashy.

The one in front of me now...

no!

Chen Feiyun finally lost his temper.

Li Sisi and Zhang Lan were also stunned. Is this the so-called coldness?

Is this a talkative person? Where is the aloofness?

Jiang He narrowed his eyes, there was a hidden edge in them. Did he lose this time?

Actually lost to Lu Yue?

puff!

I don't know who laughed.

A burst of laughter followed.

Liu Xuemei, Zhou Xiangxiang, and Chen Feiyun were uneasy.

The squad leader looked at Chen Feiyun coldly, "Look, let's muddy the waters. In the past, every time we muddy the waters, we would benefit in the end. Now comes retribution, right?"

Lu Yue stopped Hao Cheng, "Are the results out?"

"They came out a minute ago, sister. I rushed over as soon as I saw your name."

"Oh."

Lu Yue took a sticky note and put it on Hao Cheng's mouth. Go up, tell him to shut up, and look at Chen Feiyun, "I thought I heard someone just now saying that they wanted to call me aunt, and they also knelt down and shouted that they were wrong?"

Lu Yue stepped on the ground, "Yeah, it's pretty hard."

Liu Xuemei Seeing Chen Feiyun cut off all his escape routes and standing among everyone, his face turned blue and white, he was really pitiful. He weakly said: "Yueyue, Feiyun has already known his mistake, don't ignore it." Forgive me, it's so embarrassing for a grown man to kneel down to a woman."

Hearing this, Zhang Lan snorted, "You are so generous. Just now when Chen Feiyun blocked Yueyue in our house and asked her to get under her crotch, you Why don't you stop him? Why are you pretending to be a good person here now?"

Li Sisi put her hands on her hips angrily, "Are you pretending to be a holy mother now? If our family loses every month, will you come out to seek justice? You must be watching the fun with high spirits, and you would like to have my family Yueyue was bullied more severely? What? Only you are allowed to bully others, and others are not allowed to fight back?"