46-50

☆ 48. Chapter 46
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 46

"Okay." Lu Yue smiled slightly, took the plastic ring to the outside of the line, and looked at Li Sisi, "Sisi, can I set up the rabbit for you first?" "

Okay, okay."

Li Sisi looked towards The rabbit was placed in a transparent packaging box, with a Maitreya Buddha on it for trapping.

The main reason is that the distance is too far, three or four meters, right?

This set may not hit the mark.

Just as Li Sisi was muttering, the yellow-green circle with a diameter of thirteen centimeters landed steadily on the rectangular plastic packaging box.

"Ah——"

Li Sisi jumped up excitedly.

"It's hit, it's hit!"

"Yueyue is hit, did you see it?" Li Sisi screamed.

Zhou Yuan was stunned for a moment and rolled his eyes at Li Sisi, "I'm not blind."

"You're such a cute kid."

"Who is the kid? I'm half a year younger than you, okay?"

"Slightly."

Li Sisi looked at Boss, oh well, his face is starting to look weird.

Lu Yue turned around and looked at Li Sisi and Zhou Yuan lovingly, "Next, which one do you want?"

"Model rocket!"

"Pink Panther!"

"Okay."

Lu Yue slightly lowered the ring on his hand and rotated to throw Out, no surprise, hit again.

"Boss, bring me the rocket model." Zhou Yuan shouted.

The boss reluctantly walked over and handed the rocket model to Zhou Yuan, "I don't believe you are so accurate if you lose money and make people happy."

As soon as he finished speaking, the Pink Panther was hit.

The boss's face turned dark and he gave the pink leopard to Li Sisi.

Then, white jade, Guanyin, flowing water ornaments...

Lu Yue took action, one by one in a circle, with the target in mind and never missed the mark.

Gradually, people shopping surrounded the trap stall.

Lu Yue took one, and the crowd shouted in unison, "Okay!"

and applauded.

"Girl, that's amazing!"

"Hahahaha, one more, one more."

Twenty is over.

Lu Yue looked at the boss, "Boss, replenish the goods. By the way, I gave you one hundred yuan. You said you would give one hundred circles. Now you are still short of eighty." The

boss looked very ugly and held his hands tightly. Pulling the circle, motionless.

"Boss, as a businessman, you have no regrets." Zhou Yuan shouted.

The onlookers nearby also started to cheer, "Boss, when you make money, you shout, and those who lose money have to admit it." "

Boss, you have collected all the money,

let's keep it." "Everyone is watching!"

"Do you lose or not? Come on, everyone, you can't afford to lose, hahahaha."