Chapter 17.1: The world is your canvas

It was like a cascade of metallic sounds, the sounds of guns being cocked, bolts being pulled back and fourth before snapping back into place, the opening of Velcro and metal button flaps. This cascade could be heard for a good far amount annoying the neighbours of the group's dorm but this soon would be all over. The day had come for their raid, a few days had passed since the offer was given surmounting to just 2 weeks. Lessons have been going smooth with students learning about medical supplies and their applications fully, what to bring on a kit, adaptability and currently are in the middle of learning armour types.

But now was time to do their jobs, to become soldiers again opposed to teachers. Everyone wanted to get out and fight yet didn't want to at the same time, Akula especially didn't want to. For some reason though he eventually caved, maybe he didn't want to kill but his time as a scav made him want to or he really just was a hesitant killer which would do so eventually.

"I swear I am not going to kill as many people as possible." He tells himself aloud loading his AK magazine with BP gs rounds. "Your pretty soft for a scav Akula. We all didn't want to kill people at first but hey that's where life lead us." Texas retorted to him talking to himself.

"Yea...guess that what happened. But this isn't tarkov anymore. Plus they said we could try arresting more than the big man."

"But I want to get some kills in. We're imported after all there's a reason why the USEC higher ups in London recruited us, we all had to have some bloodlust inside." Floridaman joins in fishing out food and water from his chest rig.

"Hell yeah, we aren't the worst even. You should see the goons. One time Jaeger sent a guy to the goons and they send his severed head back to him...in a box!" Akula heard about that story, Jaeger was this guy who went around woods giving pmcs horrid quests to complete. The guys he sent after the goons after that incident all died trying to kill them in horrific ways.

"And you said you know these guys?!" Floridaman shouts at Texas knowing his past being a Rogue and practically a ally of these stray dogs. "Yea...I never take missions to kill rogues. There's more to the goons, I wonder if any of the other commanders are still alive like Lancaster or Trickster..."

"Ah that little dickhead Trickster, fled to USEC after fucking the staff sergeant's wife!"

"No kidding? You imported shits...looks like its almost time...we should move." Moron says slinging his backpack over around to his back. Everyone looks at the clock, it was almost time for them to meet with the police and catch their ride to the nightclub to be raided. Everyone had some sort of modification to their kit, Texas was running his LBT load bearing rig because this was a standard mission and not one that would be drawn out. To compensate for the lost space without the ANA tactical rig he had more pouches placed on his waist belt.

For Floridaman, the location was not as open to warrant the use of his high magnification scope so before the mission he asked professor Mulberry for a 3x scope which he had in storage. Everyone else would be carrying no food nor water as it was a short mission but more medical supplies and grenades also courtesy of beacon academy. In fact the grenades were special, unlike earth grenades these were dust based grenades that did a multitude of things like the fire and combustion dust grenades which was thermobaric or the electricity dust grenade which was a stun grenade that also tazed people.

All 4 men geared and ready was a sight to behold, the noise they generated and the fact it was the evening had caused one of their neighbours, the sustainability professor to come out but he immediately backed down watching all of them march down the hallway hauling their guns. At the airship flatform a agent of the vale police department's secret societies and deviants division would be waiting for them, he was just standing there against a pole sticking out like everyone else. When everyone around him were students, teachers or beacon staff dressed in personalised outfits, he was dressed in a simple light pink office button on shirt and dark grey pants. Aviator sunglasses sat on the bridge of his nose, slickback blonde hair, stubby chin and a lanyard with a badge at the end indicating his allegiance.