Deathly Froide

Author's Note; Due to my writing habits, and making a very complicated story. I will inform you all, that if any part of this story bothers me. It will indeed bother you. This part is a prime example. I'm also trying to not make the parts, as long as 1,000 to 3,000 words. but that won't happen because I have way too much time on my hands.

I also made myself cry writing this so. Please read with caution.
____________________________________________________________________________

Ivory's POV

It continuously snowed for several hours, once we got to a motel to spend the night at. I was tired, and still attempting to shut down my aura. I've felt less human than usual lately. So I'm deciding on healing like a human without an aura. We all sat in the motel yawning, even though it was only 6 PM.

"What exactly, are we suppose to do now?" Aiden asks, pulling off his now black cape.

"Give up." Lukas says siting beside me amused.

"Give up?" Temperence echos.

"Yes. I don't see a point in chasing them anymore. I mean if we're all happy without them why bother right?" Lukas explains.

"I don't approve of you an Ivory, so I'd suggest keep looking for your team." Temperence snaps.

"That is a good point." I say crossing my arms. "I'd recommend replacing our outfits. For the reasons of looking like charcoal, and I really don't want to get a public bed anymore dirty than it is." I look at the aged covers on the bed I was sitting on, it missing pillows.

"Nice joke Ivory." Aiden mutters sneezing a cloud of black smoke.

"I didn't mean-" I say.

"Let's just go our separate ways after this okay?" Lukas says.

"We can't." Temperence says.

"Why not?" Lukas asks yawning.

"The place where Aiden and I were going to book our house; on several pieces of paper, was lost in Ivory's house. Along with all the payment you two offered." Temperence says glaring at Lukas, making a disgusted face, "That's why we need to stay with you guys."

Lukas makes a equally matched disgusted face at his sister. "Fine."

"I'll pay for everything." I say standing up noticing the black shoe prints on the old wooden floor of the motel. "I'll also, go get more house applications. I'm really sorry."

"Don't sweat it." Aiden says as the rest of them follow me.

Quickly forgetting how cold it was outside; we ran to the closest clothing store. Since the most of us were just wearing T-shirts and jeans. We laughed as we all got into the store, with a few confused glares launched at us. I hand Temperence a large handful of undamaged lein dollars that I got from a credit card withdraw machine; we then split up, looking to replace what was lost.