Visiting hours

Ace's POV

 I walk through the endless woods of blue not red this time. Somehow I managed to connect myself to Lily's dream-scape, or Copper's mind-scape; Well possibly a combination of the two because they're like evil sister together now. It was snowing ever so lightly. I hold both of my hands in front of my face,both being real, but translucent like a sky blue fog. I shrug knowing what a good dream is. I stretch imagining my wings being back. As sure as ever I climb and jump from the nearest tree gliding back onto the trail. "I assume you both or either or get a huge fuck you, and a cookie." I say talking to myself.

I almost get shoved flat into the ground on my face. Spinning around to look, it was Lily. "What's up Hawk Eye?" She asks helping me up. "You know besides having my throat cut open by you earlier, nothing much."I say as she nods, "Sorry about that. Copper needed to reform the White Fang as like a solid, so her boss could use the hoard later." I raise my eyebrows as she continues, and the snow falls more heavily, "You should totally get the balls to ask her out, when she won't kill you." I shake my head saying, "That is if I get my voice back?" She laughs gesturing me to walk down the woodland path with her.

"You know if you're here and talking the chances of you recovering are very high." She mentions, "Have you ever gone hunting?" I nod a yes continuing walking. "She's not here right?" I ask. She listens for a moment. "Nope! She hasn't even gone to sleep yet. I think she's filling out papers. Hey! did I tell you I'm leaving the White Fang?" I stop walking. "You're abandoning her?" I ask slightly angry. "Nah, I'm just getting some weapons from my person supplier." She states laughing, "You would be angry if I did though?"

I start walking again yawning. "I never could be with her like you almost always are." I say crossing my arms. Lily chuckles, "You guys were almost always sneaking around Beacon, what are you talking about?" I roll my eyes, " I mean not presently, like I haven't seen her since the CDC which was over half a year ago." "Ohhhh, that sucks." She says sounding lost in space. "Well see you later." I assume she kicked me out of the dreamlike-landscape. I wake up to Ivory, Aiden and Temperence sitting between Lukas's and I in our hospital beds.

Ivory's POV

"Good-morning phoenix rising from the ashes of utter death." I say towards Ace, still watching Lukas's heart and breathing meters. Temperence and Aiden yawn eating some "Fresh" food they bought from the cafeteria down one of the many cafeterias in this Vale hospital. I roll my eyes, "That was overly dramatic," Ace comments with a hoarse voice. "The nurses said you went flat line for a good 5 minutes before we decided to visit." I say, "Lukas also hasn't woken up yet would you like, I don't know scream or something?"

Aiden sighs, "Ivory that's not very smart." he comments finished with the cheap food he bought with Temperence. Temperence laughs, "HEY BIG BROTHER WAKE UP!" I grin as Lukas quickly sits up in his hospital bed. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT NOW." He says in an angry whisper. "There you go Ivory, Me and Aiden are going to go out, you can stay here if you'd want... we're also taking the small airship back to your house." Temperence says getting up from her chair. Aiden follows her out of the room.

Ace buries his head underneath his pillow trying to go back to sleep. I look at Lukas, "What did the nurses say about your condition?" I ask curious. "Besides the fact that they said I looked like a gutted fish... I'm pretty sure I'll be fine. Not like you should care still." He says lifting up his shirt, "It's like cool looking though, like that's almost as much scar tissue as Ace has." I roll my eyes uncomfortable"Put your shirt down." Ace screams underneath the pillow, "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET OUT IVORY." I turn around looking at his feet kicking viciously with his head hidden. "Dude chill your tits, you can look if you want?" Lukas jokes winking at me with that disgusting solid black eye. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" He yells reviling his head, " NURSES GET HER OUT OF HERE NOW!" He hollers

Lukas gives Ace and I a confused look. "I'd get going." He mutters. I nod walking out. Of the hospital room as a nurse rushes in with a syringe. Most likely full of tranquilizer for Ace. I was going to walk home since Temp and Aiden took away my transportation.