Exposion

Ivory's POV

I stayed up all night because of quilt. Twitching and picking dust crystals from my skin. Flicking them to the ground in disgust as they seemed to rolls around my feet. I did finish all my paper work, there were no more leads, besides a custom gun business popping up outside of Vale; which by the way I learned from the news, not my papers. Though I don't think anyone really used guns when we were in Beacon besides Lily if I remember correctly.

I spin in circles in my wheeled chair on the white wood floor just as Temperence and Aiden walk in. "What are you doing Ivory?" Temperence asks trying to hold in a laugh as she notices. Aiden just stood there tired. "Spinning," I say standing up from the chair, it falls over. She raises and eyebrow, "Well thank you for our "Payment" which you just had to give us." She says, then asking, "Could I give you half of it back for breakfast?" I stare at her slightly tired, "Don't worry about it, I have enough money if that's what you're asking?" I smile, before walking out of my office followed by glares from the both of them, "What are you staring at, follow me!" I snap.

Ace's POV

I stand in the middle of the kitchen now wearing a red tank top instead of the black t-shirt from earlier. The three of them walk in on my rummaging. "Nice to see you can invite yourself into someone else's kitchen Ace." Says Aiden. Temperence glances at Aiden "You sleepy head." she comments, "Sorry Ace."

I shrug, now sitting at the kitchen table crossing my arms. "Make me food." I demand slightly sarcastically as they all sit down. Ivory's chiefs were already in the room so they started cooking with our table's silence. I stare at the ceiling for a good five minutes until Temp and Aiden start talking. "Ivory you seem happy what did you do last night?" Temperence asks. Ivory laughs, "Work!" She says. "Wait..." I say glaring at her. "The truth cousin - Oh that's right you guys didn't know! Ivory's and my mother were sisters so we're cousins. Yes that does mean every time she flirted with me is now counted 100 times more gross." Aiden and Temp hold in chuckles. Ivory glares at me, "What other truths?" she says as she twitches, staring at the ceiling.

"You are lying," Temperence says, poking dust on Ivory's forearm. "I talked to Lukas last night okay!" She snaps crossing her arms as food was brought to the table. They were amazing waffles by the way, with like black berry syrup. I quickly ate my food compared to everyone else who either sat there in shock on tired-ness. "Why in the world would you do that?" Asks Aiden puzzled. I mutter with my mouth full, "Sleeping with the ex-leader now some nerve." Temperence glares at me, I was debating if it was because of me talking with my mouth full or mocking Lukas. "I didn't sleep with him!" Ivory says cutting up her food into fine pieces. "Then what did you do?" Temperence asks as Aiden started eating.

"She gave him a b-" I go to comment as a plate of waffles hit my face, and it falling onto the table. " I glare at her getting up to wash my face. I still listen to them talk though. "I talked about Copper, and his- I think- bipolar disorder?" Ivory continues as I sit back down at the table. "I'm debating if he's still upset about his family matters, or if he is trying to pull Mr. Innocent trying to get out of jail."Temperence and Aiden finished their food. Aiden comments, "The way you're twitching is bluntly suggesting something else went on?"

Ivory stammers, "Why aren't you worried about Ace trashing his room last night like the little baby he is!" I roll my eyes, "I'm expected to do stupid things I mean come on you guys always called me Evan 2.0." I say, "Making out with an evilly bad guy is not good!" Temperence laughs. Aden chuckles, "Whatever, it doesn't effect us much. I can defend Temperence if her brother flips out when Ivory would release him." he says, "I don't care if Ivory kissed him or not. Same goes for Temperence" I hold my hands up in surrender, "Okay whatever nerd."

Ivory hands off the plates from our table to the dish washers. Before standing up from her seat, "I'd suggest you guys try making some errands today, if you're still going to help me." she says crossing her arms, not shaking as much a few minutes ago, "Do some mini missions, find some out of town newspapers, and no drinking." She glares at me. "Aiden and I are always willing to help out." Temperence says getting up from the table with Aiden. Ivory nods happily, "Meet me in my office around 9 through 10." We all walk out separate ways for the day, what about me? I was just going to train for the whole day.

Thus ForwardOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara