CDC 'Crowning'

"Ivory Tegeirian Crescent," the official voice rings it wasn't her father as I knew because I watched both him and her mother die a 2 years ago, I didn't really care though, or know why I and the rest of my team showed up. Besides of the newly found fact that Ivory is my cousin. "because of you and your team passing the hunter and huntress final exams, you're fully aware due to your parents passing a 2 years ago, that you now are taking full control of your family business. Until either you find someone to take your rule and or the Schnee dust company over rules you." The voice rings again. Surely there was someone better for the job, I mean Ivory did have a pretty big family. Well many cousins, and a few step sisters on her mom's side; I think.

Ivory walks onto the stage, wearing her family outfit of a white victorian blouse, a ivory or off white/tan vest, dark and light orchid striped pants, brown boots, and a cape of gold with many dust designs on it and fading orchid felt underneath said cape. She wore her hair as always, curled with the signature crescent moon pin on the right side of her bleach blonde head. She stood still as the corporation speaker places a golden dagger in her hand. "I hereby declare Ivory, as the president of the Crescent dust company." Violins and chorus sing happily, it annoyed me. My team mate Lukas clapped loudly along with the rest of the people there. It was happy and amazing for a few seconds before a gun goes off.

A bullet hit a civilian siting beside me and stand up throwing my chair in the general direction of where the bullet came from, just to get shot in the shoulder.

Ivory jumps down from the stage as the corporate announcer gets shot. "I need to close the mansion's main doors now." She announces as her right arm forms a sword made from dust crystals. She runs of with the ever capable Lukas as I notice White Fang members have taken over the room. Either killing humans and or capturing the few Faunus there. Copper grunts as she tumbles into me, throwing her fan named Dust at the nearest victim, sending the brute flying into a hoard. "Your knee still isn't as good as it used to be..." I observed, due to the accident 2 years ago, I quickly shoot several arrows around us ready to set them off is the hoards got too close. "Yes I'm aware..." She mutters, "We won't be able to leave this alive." I sigh, "I doubt we'll not be fine."

After shooting off a few members with my less time consuming arrows one decided to be smart. and jump over my mines. Tackling Copper to the ground with a thump and a ring of fire setting off my explosives. I tumble a few feet away from my partner as I hear her screaming I get up dodging other's attacks. "Bitch! HOW DARE YOU LICK HUMAN SOLES!" Yells the man as I notice he's a wolf Faunus. He rips out a handful of Copper's hair as I throw a poisonous dart at him; hitting his bottom lip. "Back off of her now!" I demand changing my crossbow to it's duel gauntlet state. The man smashes her face into the ground with an horrible crack.

He charges at me as I easily jump over him to check on Copper. She was unconscious. I pick her up and run to possible safety.

Ivory's POV

Lukas and I managed to get the big gates closed, but there was too many infiltrators to even consider killing ever single one of them. Lukas and I ran around dodging attacks trying to find our partners we did run into them eventually. "Ace, Is Copper-" I ask before a hoard of White Fang crash into us.

I slice at the as best as I can, I never really had proper training, or the proper build to even use a sword. Lukas on the other-hand was fully concentrated for once in a long while. Until I somehow got thrown across the auditorium like place. I lost my partners and I needed to find them. I wanted to flee but I need them.

Ace's POV

Lukas and I held off the majority of attackers as Copper was reduced to her current useless state. "Luke is we die during this I'm really sorry for making your life shit-" A hand smashes into the back of my head holding me onto the ground with enormous body weight. "You're the master thief aren't you." A voice beside me comments, as my head is further pushed to the ground. "You went against your own race and wishes..." I glare up at the man to my left, it was a rabbit Faunus, with white hair ears and red eyes. "We're going to make you pay for leaving us-" He says glaring at his partner on my back. "We're taking his wings for payment," comments the familiar voice from either. The Wolf-man. Not the cool Copper's dad wolf man either, the mean one I stole shit with. "Hey no you aren't-"

A Blade sinks into my back starting at the tailbone and then making it's way to between my shoulder blades. I screech for the reasons of seeing Lukas get acid thrown at him and Copper being carried away by what seems to be some sort of stag Faunus. "Come on birdie let the wings show, you shouldn't be worried about the fox anyways." Mocks the wolf. I squirm as the rabbit's foot smashes into my head.

Ivory's POV

I finally get to my team; As Lukas gets acid thrown at his face and Ace lays on the ground on his stomach. Bleeding from two giant wounds on his back. In shock dust crystals start forming around my feet, spreading as I fight off my attackers. I scream crying as Lukas dissipated in his way of teleporting away. "I need you I'm useless-" I whine as the crystals are now forming around my face and shoulders.

I shoot a handful of dust spears at my enemies impaling them, and making a shield around Ace. He was the only one left. "Wake up please-" I cry unable to control myself in this state. How could I let this happen? Before I know it I lose my vision and all goes quiet.