Terrorists and Intentions

Ace's POV

After getting flagged down by several guards asking me if I was okay and or if I needed escorted I did get a shower. Part of me felt bad for what I did, but I did end a possible riot that would've destroyed Beacon. Society needed less messed up kids, and hopefully I put the baby out of it's misery... though what if the mother blocked the explosion from the bombs? That would be one messed up kid. Or kids. People need to learn to stay out of political business. That's pretty hypocritical coming from me. I was pulling a clean shirt over my head; alone with my thoughts, when suddenly Lukas walks in.

"Can you knock next time or do you just walk in on everyone?" I ask.

"I could've teleported in here, I have this floor of the house memorized." He says crossing his arms, "I'm taking you to interrogate Copper."

"Cool, it's not like I was heading there after-" I say as interrupts me.

"I don't care about what you were going to do I have some questions I need you to ask, and for you to answer." He says walking out.

I roll my eyes putting the dirty clothes in a clothes bin before following him. Did he hear about the riot and chose not to go? I'm pretty sure someone could've heard the charges go off. After a few minutes of walking in silence into the floor bellow us he stops walking. I glare for a second before remembering that he doesn't know this floor too well I start to lead the way.

"What were you doing earlier?" He asks following me in a bored mono-tome voice.

"Being busy," I say.

"How's Ivory?" He asks as I stop abruptly in-front of a guard, asking who I was.

I tell the guard who I was before continuing my walk. "Don't you know?" I ask.

"I'm trying to not read into her, before I decide if I'm going to leave or not..." He mutters.

"Where would you leave to?" I ask, "She wouldn't want you to leave, I know that."

"Nowhere I'd tell you. I just wanted to know what she thought about me, to be honest." He says.

"Ask her? Do I look like I like you? No, to be honest I think you're stupid, and don't deserve her. But she seems to like trash so." I mock stopping on front of the cell of a sleeping Copper.

"You sound like you like me," Lukas smirks, and Evan flips him off for waking him and Lily.

"I'm pretty sure, Ivory is the only one that likes you." Evan says as I turn around to look at him and Lily.

"How long has Copper been sleeping?" I ask.

"Since this morning." Lily says, "She went back to sleep after Ivory decided to think she's professional to question us."

"Correction, Lukas thinks he's professional enough, even though, he robbed weaponry stores for the White Fang." Evan adds.