Encounter

Aiden's POV; We were almost near the rubble of the town Lukas and Temperence grew up in.

Somehow I couldn't believe we were still helping out these over sized children. Not that I didn't respect them but seriously they need to learn to get their personal business fixed by themselves. "Temperence, we're almost there, half a mile left." I voice using a map, as Ace groaned behind us the last 14 and a half miles. "Yep," Temperence says, she was looking over my shoulder the whole time. I scoff, "So your having me narrate the map, while you can read it?" I mutter. "Yes of course, so I can memorize it better." Temperence says walking in tow with me, "Do you have a problem reading?" she asks as Ace crows "Stop fucking flirting!" as he is still walking behind the rest of us.

I was about ready to punch him in the face. It wasn't flirting if I've been with her for 4 years. "We're here!" I shout loud enough for Ace to cover his ears. Ivory laughs, before stating "Okay let's just say as a big group, depending on who destroyed the lot, I know 3/4 of our chances can't hold up a large fight." Ace groans "Did you just mock Copper, Lily and Evan?" he asks. Temp and I hold in our laughter. "Yes I am." Ivory says in a monotone voice.

Ace's POV

I walked behind everyone not because I couldn't keep up the pace but because I really, really, didn't care, at all. Then I hear Ivory shriek out in front of Temp and I. Aiden shoves me out of the way as Lukas appears in front of us which; was kind of hard not to notice it was him with the signature Lavender hair sticking out from under his hood. He made a dramatic gesture with his hand which ripped of Ivory's right arm in a crunch of dust crystals. Aiden throws his signature trident at Lukas hitting his stomach before Lukas pulls it out carelessly. The throwing it at Ivory pinning her to the ground as if he were to attack any one of us.

Temperence stood in front of me, "Lukas what the fuck has happened to you!" she slides out her hidden blades attached to her wrists. I attempt to make my way around both of them; as Temperence and Lukas go at each other in a vicious fight with a collection of blades. Aiden takes this time to retrieve his weapon as Ivory was busy generating a new arm with the mass amount of dust throughout her body. I got tired of dodging stray flying knives, I take out my arm-tastic cross bow and shoot a single arrow at Lukas. In a split second the arrow goes through his hood pinning him to the ground. All three of my traveling partners turned looking at me, with shocked expressions.

Lukas's POV

I smashed my head off of the ground as I was pinned there by an arrow, hoping the hood I was wearing would hide my face. I tried teleporting away but I was fixed there; unconcentrated. My sister kneels beside me picking up several knives. I glared. She quickly jams them into my arms pinning me to the ground even more.Hopefully she didn't break open an artery, I think grunting in pain.

Ivory, Aiden, and Ace stood around me with looks of disgust or sorrow on their faces I couldn't define which. "Big brother," Temperence mutters, "Be glad they don't want me to kill you." She takes one of her hidden blades and slashes it across the bridge of my nose as she stands up, ripping off my hood.

Ivory's POV

I stare as his face, I had no clue I'd miss someone who was robbing me of my small fortune. The right side was perfect, the way I always remembered it. Blue eyes, freckles, slightly tanned skin. But then I noticed the left, the eye was black, so black the white of his eye seemed to not be there, the skin reduced to a red irritated, and or melted state, covering the whole left side of his face.

I stood there quietly as Aiden and Temperence interrogated him.

"Tell me where have you been for the last half year." Temperence says coldly, and Aiden jammed his foot on Lukas's stomach. "No where!." Lukas shouts skirming. I started tearing up. I never told him how much I loved him. In fear that I would lose control of the dust floating through my veins. Aiden kicks Lukas. "YOU Answer to US or I'll have bird boy kick the shit out of you." Aiden was probably applauding how Ace decided to be useful. Lukas gets kicked again, cutting himself deeper with more struggle.

I start crying, curling onto the ground in the mess I am. Temperence gestures Ace to take her place as she sits beside me; wrapping an arm around my shoulders as I started crying harder. "TELL US NOW." Ace yells, "Or I swear I will cut down your sister, and everyone here in front of you, you can not say you don't care!"

Lukas glares up at Ace, "I'm a pawn, a spy, that's w-what I do!" Lukas spits up blood at Aiden. Aiden wipes his face in disgust, smashing the heel of his boot into Lukas's stomach for the 7th time. "FUCK YOU!" Lukas yells enraged laying in a large puddle of his own blood. "You fuck up, of a leader." Ace crows in anger ripping Lukas up from the pins holding him to the ground, Ace punches him into the face, causing Lukas to tumble to the ground unconscious. Aiden injects Lukas with a liquid before Ace grabs the giant and throws him over his shoulder. Temperence forces me up from my crying spot. We had to go back to my house now... before I decided to self destruct. Or before our captive lost too much blood.