I wasn't joking.

I went out to get laid tonight, he needed to deliver. Sure, I still felt a little bit drunk but the food definitely sobered me up some. Overall, I was good to go.

He watched me massage the knot out of my neck, tilting my head from side to side to stretch out the muscle.

"Well, you have me all alone in your room." I placed my hands on each one of his cheeks.

"And I am sobered up." I had this determined expression, a strong-willed gaze set upon him.

"But you're still intoxicated, you couldn't drive a vehicle."

I laughed, "lucky I'd rather ride you and not in a car then."

He was untying his shoelaces when he looked up at me with a smile, "Tia, that's not happening."

"But we already agreed, there's no line, anything goes. Why won't you just—"

"Sober you said it was a one time thing, the line isn't clear anymore and if it's not clear I'm not going to cross it."

"I'm making it clear Jordan, I changed my mind. Let's make this a two-time thing."

"Tia." He sighed out, pinching the bridge of his nose. He pointed at his bed, "sleep it off."

My shoulders dropped with disappointment. "You seriously don't want to—"

"No I do, I absolutely do but if you truly want that then you'll come back when you're sober."

"But Jordan, I'm okay with it."

"Then you can tell me that when you're sober." He pointed at the mattress again, "bed."

"Wow, I thought you pointing at your bed and demanding I get in it would feel sexier."

"Now." He laughed.

"Fine."

In a devious move, I lifted my top over my head knowing I had nothing on underneath. Of course, out of respect, he turned away and shielded his eyes from my naked breasts.

Unsatisfied with that reaction I unzipped my skirt and dropped it to the floor. Clearly hearing the sounds and assuming it was safe, Jordan turned around just as I had my thumbs hooked in the waistband of my panties, lowering them down.

He scratched his temple, I was such a piece of work for him. "I think it would be better for both of us in the morning if you didn't sleep in my bed naked."

"But where's the fun in that?"

I pulled back his sheets and climbed in. I was being intentionally cruel. The poor guy hesitated, debating not joining me and I just smirked at him.

"Did you want to sleep in Brandon's bed, because I hear he doesn't wash his sheets."

"No. I would just really prefer you put some clothes on." I didn't care to address his concerns. Instead I pulled the sheets up over my nose and inhaled the smell.

It was definitely Jordan's bed. His scent was everywhere, like a giant hug.

"It smells just like you, expensive aftershave and soaps with names I couldn't even begin to pronounce."

He started to undress, removing his t-shirt and jeans. My eyes feasted on the childish Elmo boxer shorts and I reined back a mocking smile.

He got into bed a little awkwardly, laying back on the mattress, arm resting behind his head, eyes facing the ceiling.

"You know what you need?" My finger touched the line of hair above his boxer shorts and slid all the way up his toned stomach and chest until I booped his nose.

JORDANजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें