THIRTY TWO; TUNA

It was hard not to be distracted by how handsome he was

It was hard not to be distracted by how handsome he was. His soft little expression, his perfect cupids bow lips all relaxed as his hands worked their way around the steering wheel. Knowing he knew how to drive stick made him all the more attractive to me, I don't know why.

"Was it like that with your last girlfriends?" He looked at me a little confused and then brushed his hand against his short stubble.

"You want to know about my ex girlfriends?"

I nodded, eager for more information. "Did you blindfold them and tie them down?"

"No." He let out a soft chuckle. "We were basically kids, fucking before someone caught us and took away the WiFi privileges as punishment for bad behaviour. We had no business having sex at that age."

"How old?"

"I don't know, fifteen - sixteen?"

"Why did your relationships end?"

"Tina cheated on me with Archie Fog and Hannah said I never gave her enough attention. I mean granted, my mom was dying but yeah I definitely should've made more time for her to flaunt our relationship because in her words what else is the point of dating someone popular?"

"Wow." I let that information settle on my pores for a moment. "Caoihme is a virgin." He gave me a disapproving look and I touched my phone screen to illuminate the time. "Well she's probably been deflowered by now but up until tonight, she was a virgin."

"And you're telling me private information about your friend, why?"

"Because I have nowhere to sleep tonight, they're in my dorm room and the sock is on the door."

"I see." He turned his car into the parking space and shut off the engine. "So what you're telling me is, you need to sleep in Brandons bed?"

I think I physically repulsed and he burst out laughing at my disgusted reaction.

"Has he even changed his sheets?"

"I doubt it."

"So then I will share your bed." I smiled at him cheekily, unbuckled my seatbelt and left the vehicle, making my way towards his dorm building before he could protest.

He caught up to me pretty quickly, "for the record, I haven't changed my sheets either."

"Jordan, I have had your fresh, hot ejaculate dripping from my lips. You have had my arousal on your hands from when you plunged your fingers deep within my pussy. We've swapped saliva every single time we have kissed. Our sweat mingled as you thrust yourself in and out of my body. At this point, I'm not worried about what's on your bedsheets because I've shared far worse bodily fluid with you."

"That was so hot and so disgusting all at once."

"Besides, I never intended on them staying clean for long anyway." He laughed at that remark and shook his head.