Orders 💜🍋 Donnie x Female!Reader

CW:

                Orgasm denial, light bondage,
                Crying, Rough sex, Dom stuff.
                          And degradation

                               Enjoy <33

  * * *  * * * *  * * * *  * * * *  * * * *  * * * *  * * *

Donnie was many things. A genius with an adoration and passion for tech and innovation. An adorable dork who love to ramble about his special interests. Someone who although you may disagree with at times, would always have your best interests at heart.

He was a sensual lover, who has his ways of showing you, that you are indeed his one and only.

He was also domineering as hell, and loved to hear you scream his name.
What better way to let out all his frustrations and troubles, than to give you the best evening you could ever dream of?

* * *

The traffic was becoming lighter and the millions of lights throughout the city grew sparse, as the moon crept across the sky. The city was tucking in for the night, one by one. Except for you and your lover.

It had been a rough afternoon into evening for your turtle in purple. A mission failed, he and his brothers came home with battered prides, and irritable attitudes.

It didn't help that Donatello and Leo had been arguing over meaningless things for several days on end, only to end the quarrel in a silent treatment.

The soft-shell was pissed, and decided he needed to blow off steam, and snuck out to meet up with his darling Y/N.

From the moment he slid through your apartment window, he needed you terribly.

Things grew heated quickly, your clothes being thrown about the room.

By the time you both made it to the bed he was achingly hard, barely able to hold himself back from ravaging you.

But the most important thing came first, your consent will always be top priority.

"Is it alright if we continue N/N?" He asked.

"Yes." You answered.

He smiled as he got up off the bed, leaving you confused.

"I brought something with me today. I figured it would work well with your toy." He shuffled through your bedside drawer, pulling out a small object, your vibrating bullet.

You blushed, looking away.

He cocked his head, "Why the sudden shyness? I know you use it when I'm not here."

He smirked, "I thought you might be glad to not have just a toy to satiate your needs today."

Fuck... you let an airy moan slip. How the hell was he so good at talking dirty?

He walked back over to you, pulling out long silk binds from his hoodie pockets.
Wait... how did he fit that into those pockets?

Before you had time to wonder your hands were already tied together, and to your surprise he began sliding your panty down your thighs.

Your breathing picked up slightly as you lifted one leg, then the other, until your bottom half was bare.

He gazed at you a moment before continuing. With the vibrator in this right hand and silk in his left he strategically placed the vibrator onto your clit, and tied the silk around it to your waist, holding it in place.