A punch to the gut 💚🧡🪶 Rise x Female!Reader

You clutched your abdomen tightly, hunched over as another wave of pain gripped your body. The acetaminophen couldn't kick in soon enough. You let out a long groan as the terrible ache continued to plague your system.

You felt powerless as you curled up into a ball on the floor unable to move. This had to be one of the worst periods you've ever experienced.

You wanted to get up, to do something other than be stuck on the floor in the fetal position but you couldn't will yourself to move, it hurt too much.

That's when you thought about Mikey, oh... how you wished he were here. He wouldn't be able to do much to ease the pain, but just his presence would help immensely.

You scrunched your face to bear through the cramps, 'it will go away soon' you repeated to yourself, yet you found yourself tearing up. "Go away! Just go away!" You shouted, a clearly feeble attempt, it's not like you can control it. You curled up even tighter as you began to bawl your eyes out.

"Why won't the p-pain go away?!" "W-Why does this hurt so much?!!" You cried between hiccups, the pain was making you feel slightly hysterical. How in the hell could something as simple as shedding lining be so excruciating?

You gave in, you couldn't handle this alone anymore. You need your boyfriend. You frantically darted your eyes around the bedroom for your phone. Of course... it was on the dresser, you would have to get up to reach it. "A-Ah!" You winced as yet another cramp clutched your lower abdomen. "The l-longer I w-wait... The l-longer it will take..." you grunted to yourself as you prepared to get to your feet.

It was 3pm, Michelangelo was in the kitchen as usual, preparing breakfast- or to anyone who isn't nocturnal- late brunch, for his brothers. He was mixing up homemade pancake batter when his phone suddenly started ringing, startled he shot his arm upwards, flinging batter into the air.

"Oh! S-shoot!" He sucked his teeth, as he grabbed his phone to see just who had broken his concentration. His frustration faded immediately when he had noticed who it was that was calling. Quickly he answered it.

"Shell-o~? If it isn't my clementine. How are you?" He cooed.

"Ughhh H-Hi I-I'm... I'm sorry..." You groaned.

Mikey's smile dropped, for lack of better words... you sounded terrible.

"Baby... Baby are you okay? What's wrong why are you sorry?"

"I'm s-sorry I need you right now I c-can't A-Ah! I can't move it hurts too bad. It's that time of the month a-and i-it's never this bad but I... I can't move... please..." You were choking on your tears and hiccups, you felt terrible for making him worry.

Mikey's heart began to race, "O-Oh Okay uhm... Okay, I'll be right there don't worry. Do you want me to stay on the phone?"

"T-Thank you... N-no it's okay..."

"I love you see you soon 'Kay?" The box turtle said.

"Thank you... I love you too." You replied weakly.

Quickly, the orange masked turtle hung up the phone, and rushed to the cabinets, grabbing a chocolate bar out of the movie night candy stash, and grabbing a bottle of pain killers. He was trapped in his head once again, only this time with slight worry as he tried to get all that he needed quickly.

"Hola hermano!" A certain red eared slider had walked into the kitchen.

"Jeez... remind me not to get any eggs from you with all the scrambling you're doing." He chuckled to himself.

"Not now Leo, I have to go." Mikey said flatly, unamused by his brothers lack of good humor.

Leonardo quirked a brow bone. "Huh? Go wher- Ohhhh..." He answered his own question. "Y/N's place right? Must be important to skip breakfast."