Switch the position 🍋💜 Rise x DomMale!Reader

This request was made by:      
                     @SandraOsborne1
      Thank you for the request <3 Enjoy!

The game had just begun.

You don't know how the hell you managed to convince him to let you top him tonight, but you did to your delight and his dismay.

Donatello groaned longingly as you softly palmed him, being sure to take your sweet time. You maneuvered your hand up and over the head, using your thumb to tease the very tip of his cock.

The soft-shell was visibly growing impatient, bucking his hips to get you to rub him off. You ignored his feeble attempts with a chuckle.

"Ughhh.... Stop fucking uhhhhnn toying with me...." The turtle snapped, he certainly didn't like the taste of his own medicine.

You took your hand off of him completely, leaving him groaning in frustration. "Don't snap at me. Or else you won't be pleased at all." You stated.

He looked at you then closed his eyes. "Sighhh... Fine." "I'm sorry." He muttered under his breath.

"What was that? Couldn't hear you."

"I said I'm sorry." He said through gritted teeth. Apologizing was something he rarely ever did, especially when he felt it wasn't necessary.

Oh he's going to get it tonight... "Alright, well... if this is how you're going to be, I suppose your man will have to teach you a lesson.~" You husked, this was going to be fun.

"Well... what do you have in min-" He gasped, being cut off mid-sentence. You had harshly jerked his cock already beginning a moderate pace. "A-ahhhh...."

You reached into your pocket, pulling out something that would do the job nicely. A purple vibrating cock ring, you were gonna teach him a lesson all right. You weren't going to stop until Donnie was begging for you to.

The soft-shell had looked back down at you and noticed the ring, and gulped, his face beginning to turn a wonderful hue of red. "What's that look for? I thought you wanted me to help you finish.~" You purred.

The turtle turned his head to the left, avoiding your gaze. He never liked feeling vulnerable, or being dominated, it just crushed his bad boy persona. He thought your confidence your domineering tone was hot, but not when he had no control over the situation.

You lubed the ring up, and achingly slow, slid the ring down, until it was right below the head. You hummed a giggle and clicked a button on the remote. Turning the ring on to the first level. "Nnnnnnn! Hahhh..... F-Fuckkkkk...." Donnie moaned, biting his lip hoping to prevent any more from escaping.

You felt your own length twitch at his erotic noises, you wanted to see how loud you could make your boyfriend. You wanted to break him.

You resumed pumping him, much to the turtle's delight, and you turned the ring up another level. "O-Ohh! Mmmmmmnn!!"

"That feel good baby? You look so cute like that.~" You cooed.

The turtle's head snapped to you as he opened his mouth to argue, "I-Immm! I'm not-! G-GAHHH!! OHHH!" his head craned back to the ceiling as he bucked his hips forward, you had clicked the button twice, sending the toy into level 4, effectively silencing the turtles arguments.

Were you taking advantage of your position? Hell yeah. You were sure he would get payback, but right now you relished in the moment.

"Ah! Hah-hah! Aha!! Fuhuhuckkkk!!! Y/N!! Shit!!" You felt your dick twitch again, you let out an airy moan. Fuck this was hot.