Dream a little dream with me ❤️🍋 Rise x Female!Reader

This one is for the Raph simps, enjoy ;)

Raphael was alone in his bedroom, red light spilling into the space although he was unsure where it was coming from.
After a long day of training and fighting crime, this was the perfect way to wind down.

The silence was so calming, Raph could feel himself being lulled to sleep just with the lack of noise. Everything was always so loud, but here in his bedroom, he could relish in the quiet.

Several minutes passed however, and he realized that something was missing. Yes he enjoyed the atmosphere and lack of noise, but it wasn't the same without a certain someone. That someone was you. Suddenly, as if you had heard his thoughts, the door swung open, revealing Y/N in a lovely short, scarlet dress. Raphael's cheeks were dusted with pink hues at the sight.

The dress accented your wonderful curves, leaving little to be desired. Along with the red light dancing across your skin, and Oh god... the way your eyes watched him as you slowly stepped towards him, it was almost hypnotic... He was slightly embarrassed but couldn't take his eyes off of you.

"Hello Babe~..." Y/N purred breaking the silence. Running her small hand up Raphael's thigh.

"H-Hello... Love." Raphael responded in a fluster.

She giggled at his nervousness, deciding to make a drastic move and begin to kiss his neck, a weakness for the turtle.

"Ggguhhhhh b-baby! Baby what are y-youuu doing?" Raphael groaned, trying to process what was happening.

"You're so tense my love~ Let me ease that for you...." Y/N cooed into Raph's tympanum.

She then swung her leg over Raphael's large plastron, straddling him, and she then began her work to get him hot and bothered, he wasn't going to worry about anything tonight.

Y/N massaged the snapper's stiff shoulders, sucking a little harder now on the sweet spots she's located.

"Mmmmmmm! Y-Y/N....." Raph moaned at her touch. She was much smaller than him sure, but the pressure she gave him was perfect, she massaged his shoulders like an expert, all the stress, tension, worry, all of it was melting away. "Nnnnn How are... you so good at this?" He groaned once more.

"Now now snapper... a girl can't go revealing her secrets~" Y/N giggled, eyeing the growing tent in the turtle's spandex.

"Already getting excited~? I haven't even touched you there yet~" she whispered huskily once again in Raphael's tympanum.

His face lit up in a glorious scarlet hue, and he couldn't help but squirm at your words. He was so embarrassed, but so turned on by you.

"A-ahh!" Raph moaned in surprise as your finger tips brushed along his clothed erection.

Y/N giggled deviously, oh how she loved to watch the turtle unwind and become undone. "Do you want more handsome~?"

Damn it... His love had him wrapped around her finger, like always... "Please..." he whined, humiliated but so desperate for your attention. He needed you.

She hummed in thought for a moment and grinned. Clearly she has a plan. Y/N slipped off her underwear with ease, tossing it to the floor. She then ground her wet slit against Raphael's tent. "Mmmm..." she hummed. "Ha-ahhh... Nnnnnn!" Raphael groaned, he was so sensitive right now, even his spandex couldn't hold back the amazing pleasure he was feeling.

It wasn't long before she grew bored of toying with Raph, she pulled down his spandex revealing her prize. "Ggguhh..."
She grabbed his cock and angled it at her entrance, her hand barely fitting around it. "Ahhh! W-Wait! You-You'll hurt y-yourself!" He exclaimed, his worries getting the best of him.

She put a finger to the turtle's lips, shushing him entirely. "Don't worry my love... I'll be fine." She responded sweetly.
She then slowly began to sink down onto Raphael's massive length, "Ahhhhhhah! Mmmmmmmmnnnn!" She whined, pain blurring into pleasure.

"Oooohhhhh...... damnnnnn! Guhhhhhhhhh!" The snapping turtle moaned, you were so tight! So wet, so warm, so fucking good! The snappers hands subconsciously moved up and down your body, finding a resting place on your hips.

Finally Y/N made it a little over halfway down, unable to take anymore of Raph, at least... without assistance. She proceeded to bounce up and down on Raphael's cock, it already hitting her cervix. "Ohhhhh! Hahh! Raph...." She groaned, her walls being stretched to their limits. "B-Baby! B-baby pleeeaseee!" He whined in response.

Erotic slaps spilled into the room, engulfing it completely, along with Y/N's and Raph's groans and whimpers. Raphael was becoming delirious now, his worries and nervousness completely abandoned. He needed more, more of you, your gorgeous body could take just a little more couldn't it?

Raphael's hands dug into your hips, forcing a pleased whimper out of you. "R-Raphie! W-what are you- AHHHHHH!" He slammed you down with brute force onto his dick, forcing you to endure every delectable inch. "OHHHHH! F-FUUUCK!" Raphael cried, even the filter for his language was abandoned. You were just that good.

"AHHH! HAH! HAH! FUUUUHUHUHUUUUUUUCKKKKK!!!!! RAPHAELLLL!!! IM SO CLOOSEE!!!" Y/N screamed, her head resting upon Raphael's plastron, unable to hold it up anymore.

This was no longer you riding Raphael, he had a death grip on your hips, lifting you up and slamming you down. The snapping turtle was never one to be careless during sex, but right now his instincts were taking over. Raph's over-protective nature was thrown out the window.

Your walls surrounded his dick so perfectly, you felt so amazing. "AGGHHHH I LOVE YOU HAAAAAA!" He shouted.

Y/N tried to respond but only whines and whimpers spilled from her lips, no longer able to form words anymore. However, the look of pure passion and love she gave him was revealing enough.

Suddenly Y/N's whines halted for a moment, her back completing an arch. "Raphaelll!!! Uhnnnnnnnnnn!!" She cried, her walls clenching rhythmically around the turtle's cock, bringing him closer and closer to the edge until-

"Y/N!! BABY I- UGHHH! IM-" Raphael quickly pulled out of you, and with only one stroke on his fist he came onto your stomach, and dress.

The world seemed to twist and turn, the crimson light fading to black until there was nothing but silence.

Raphael opened his eyes to an almost pitch-black room, confused on what had just happened. 'Where was Y/N?'

He shifted slightly under the sheets when he felt something... wet... "Oh." The snapping turtle said audibly.

He just had one hell of a wet dream.

He got out of bed, taking off his now soaked pajamas and changed into a new pair.

He grabbed his sheets, tossing them into the laundry basket and grabbed a clean set.

Raphael's fantasy had only been just that, a fantasy, but even so he couldn't forget the incredible feeling he had in that dream.

Maybe one day he would get the courage to ask if you wanted to take the relationship further.

As for now, he could only dream of what it would be like.

Authors note: Forgive me for this being so short! This will be a part 1 so stay tuned ;> I hope you enjoyed ^^