Better with two 🍋 💙💜 Rise x Female!Reader (Poly)

You let out a yawn as your bedroom came into focus, the morning sun's light spilling into the space from your thin fabric curtains. It took your eyes a moment to adjust to the bright light, you had just woken up after all.

You swung your legs to the side of your bed and stepped down, the cool floor helping you in waking up. You made your way to the bathroom sleepily and began your morning routine. Brushing your teeth, combing your hair, just getting ready for the day... not that you truly had anything to do, it was your day off.

You splashed some cool water onto your face and began to think of what you should do today. "Maybe I can try that new place downtown?" You thought aloud only to sigh in slight disappointment, it wouldn't be the same without your boyfriends, but it's not like two turtle mutants can show up in an average human restaurant.

You tossed some ideas around in your mind but got stuck on one. "We should have a movie night! We haven't done that in forever!" You grinned to yourself in delight, as you went to pick up your phone. You glanced at the time... 9:30am. You were going to have to wait before texting them, they're nocturnal.

You sighed again, you were growing slightly impatient. You just really missed them. It has been over 3 weeks since you've last seen Leo or Donnie, you've had to cover several shifts at work, and they've been busy with fighting crime.

It hasn't been easy staying apart for this long since you started dating the two, you missed Leonardo's chuckles and shitty jokes that always brightened your day. His terribly cheesy but sweet pick-up lines always leaving you red-faced and flustered. You missed Donatello's info-dumps... as silly as it sounds, you loved hearing about his newest inventions. His unrelenting sarcasm, and sweet words when he gets intimate. They both made your heart flutter, and make your middle feel as though a swarm of butterflies have invaded.

You flopped back down onto your mattress, kicking your legs and giggling like the love-stricken fool you were. Thinking about them just always made you smile, beam, and... blush.

Come to think of it, you hadn't had an intimate session in... at least two months. Wow... you hadn't given it much thought until now. You've just been really tired from the double-shifts and stressful days at work.

Maybe, you can make this evening more than just a movie night. That sounds really good honestly, and there was something you've been wanting to try for a while...

Your head was in the clouds as you fantasized your pleasurable evening. Donatello in front, ravaging your cervix, giving you the best dirty talk imaginable, and Leonardo slipping in and out of you effortlessly from behind, and teasing you endlessly. Your legs began to shuffle together subconsciously before you realized what you were doing, snapping yourself out of your daydream.

You tried shaking the thoughts out of your head, but it wasn't working. Want was aching between your legs, there's no way you could wait until tonight. It wasn't like you couldn't take care of your own needs, it's just... not the same as the real thing.

Nevertheless, you left your bed once more and walked over to your dresser, your hand lingering over the third drawer down. You opened it and moved some of the clothes around, aiming for what was hidden underneath. A vibrating dildo. You knew it was just a substitution, but even so pings of lust shot down to your core as you gazed upon the toy. You couldn't help but be a little excited for what was about to happen.

Before sliding the drawer shut, you grabbed some lube, lathering the object nicely, and walked back over again to your bed, laying down on your back. You spread your legs wide in anticipation as you brought the item to your center. "Nnnnn... ah..." You dragged the toy slowly over your folds and clit, being sure to take your time. Tingles danced across your skin as you prepared for the inevitable. You circled the dildo around your entrance teasing yourself even more.