Chapter 30:Tracy or stacy

Random question:I am planning on making a tiktok,twitter,instagram and facebook page for my characters to post about them and upcoming chapters,are you guys interested and I hope to receive your support love and follow~
  Please comment what you think.

Third pov~

  Damien is led into the basement by his men.
  They reach there only to hear the sound of cursing and struggling which makes his lips quirk up in a small smirk.

'This is going to be fun'He says and continues entering the cellar where the person is kept.

''Let me go''A shrill voice of a woman yells struggling against her restrains and Damien enters and emotionless and cold chuckle escaping his lips.

''Sad right''He says his voice deep and lacking any form of emotion and the struggling girl instantly ceases movement her eyes widened.

''Damien''She calls out fear evident in her voice and Damien smirks happy she is scared.

Infact she better be scared as he has a lot planned for the bitch.

''You know when I saw you I kept feeling like I know you from somewhere''He says and walks towards her his men placing a chair for him to sit in front of the disheveled struggling blonde.

''Would have fooled me''He continues ''Not to mention you trying to hurt my baby''He finishes and at the mention of 'Rose'The girls's eyes water as she glares at him hatred behind her eyes.

''How do you think she will react'' The girl sneers glaring at Damien ''when the truth comes out you won't have her''The girl continues and looks at Damien who mentains a cold face.

''You don't have to worry your stupid head about these things Tracy''Damien says and grins suddenly''Or should I rather call you stacy''He says to which the girl's eyes widen and tears start pouring out of her eyes.

''You are a monster''She yells and Damien throws his head back laughter escaping his lips and he stops laughing looking at the girl straight in her eyes.

''Trust me bitch,you haven't seen how much of a monster I am''He says and starts walking towards the door ''Oh and for anybody who tries to seperate me from my queen,death is what awaits them,a slow toturous death'' Damien spits before walking outside to meet his baby.

''Let me out''She screams struggling more and the man standing at the corner glares at her.
  She starts screaming only for the man to step forward and slap her across the face.

''You shut up''He tells her and she instantly keeps quiet.

Damien walks upstairs to Rose a smile on his lips at the thoughts of her.
He opens the bedroom door and sees her still lying under the covers and he smiles before starting to remove his clothes.

Leaving himself only in his boxers he walks to the bed and climbs on it causing the bed to dip.

''Baby''Damien calls out softly to Rose who hums softly before turning to face him a smile on her lips.

''You are back''Rose asks and he nods, he atrempts to wrap his arms around her only for Rose to scoot away.

Raising a brow he shifts closer to her and Rose moves back a giggle spilling from her lips.

''Baby''Damien growls annoyed at her evading his hug,seeing the annoyed look on his face Rose smiles her eyes filled with mischeav.

''Come here''Damien calls and this time his voice stern and a warning behind it.
  Rolling her eyes she moves closer to him and straddles him.

''I believe we have unfinished business''Damien says huskily before pulling her body closer to his his eyes dark.

~~~~~

How was it
Tracy or stacy hmmm what is all this.

For those who want to know about Damien and rose more you can check out the beginning book on

Webnovel for free.

Billionare's forced bride.