Chapter 10:Steam.

Roseangelica~
   A very long chapter~

   The car ride remained silent and I was kind of grateful because My thoughts were wondering and not to a Good place.

   A part of me wanted to jump this hot meat beside me and devour it but I controlled Myself.

  "Come help me fix My tie baby"Damien says while adjusting Is The seat to a more relaxing positon and also spreading His legs apart and I gulped slightly at The sight.

  The car was Beginning to grow hot and I wanted The driver to turn up The Air conditioner.

Letting at The breath that seemed stuck in My throat I move cloer to His body and place My hands on The tie.

  The minute My hand brush against His bare chest My body tingled and suddenly I am struck with a brilliant idea.

   Shifting closer I move My dress alittle and straddle His laps and I watch how he opens His eyes in surprise.

   he gulped slowly and his Adam's apple boobed.his eyes filled with lust,passion,love,obsession and so many other emotions which should have scared anybody.

  moving closer to His body I teasingly brush My thighs against gis and His hands quickly holds My hips keeping me in place.

   I watched how His breathing turned erratic and I slowly arched My back and His gaze moved towards My cleavage.
"stop teasing me baby"He said slowly looking me in The eyes.

  I would have obeyed but another voice told me otherwise.

  holding The tie I start fixing it around His neck and he just continues staring at me with a deep dark intense gaze that had My body shaking in pleasures.
  suddenly he starts moving The hands he placed on My hips.

  'urg' he grunts softly and After I finished knotting The tie I lean closer to His face and move My hips slowly causing it to come in contact with The Growing bulge in His pants.
   He sharply inhales and tries to move My hips again.
  grinning widely I push him off and attempt to get off His body.
   I was About to successfully move till he tugged at My arms with force and wrap His hands around The back of My hair and pulled our face closer.

   "you,what ar-"I am cut off by His lips which meet mine and we start kissing like starved people.

  His kiss is domineery filled with love and force. moving His tongue along with mine My breath is instantly Taken away.

   His hands start roaming and we both get lost in our own world.
All this felt familiar everything like I had done them before.

  His hands start roaming around My thighs moving upwards and we are finally brought back by The knock on The window.

  Removing My lips from His we both pant trying to intake in as much air as we need.
  Damien suddenly nuzzles His head in The crook of My neck placing feathery kisses causing me to squirm.

"Dami-Ahh, stop"I push at His head slightly and roll down The window.

I catch sight of The man who has been driving The Car and he stands outside with a red face looking embarrased.

   'Gosh he saw everything'

"What"Damien asks irritation clear in His voice.

"eh-m si-sir we have arrived" and that is when I turn and notice we were at The entrance of what seemed like a mansion. with lights and light music playing from The inside.

  Opening The door Damien steps out and Stretches His hands towards mine. getting out with The help of His outstretched hand.
  The cool night breeze cares My skin and My body tingles slightly.
  Feeling Damien's hand at My Lower back caused goosebumps to appear on My skin.