chapter 3:Help

Chocolates or strawberry flavours

Rose~

I got up the next day and got ready for sch while feeling exhausted.

Yesterday Jack almost killed me cux I took his baby but leo tackled and beat his ass'hehe leo is my fav'

After a boring day at school I decided to go home zara and amy had something to do and left early while I was left with lara and Tracy .

"Rose wait" Tracy says . I turned to her with a scowl plastered on my face that probably made me look as mean as snowwhites step mom.

"T do u need anything"I turned to ask her.
she was talking about asking me for a favour to help her deliver a file cux she had another urgent thing to do . I rolled my eyes internally.

"Sorry T I cant"I said really meaning it I need to go home to my baby 'my bed' and sleeeeeppppp.

"Pls Rose pls pls just help me this once I really need your help please"she pleads.

"ok fyn but this is a one time thing "I answered and she handed me the file and a note containing the address.

I got inside my car turn on the GPS and started driving towardams the roads that looked oddly familiar but I am sure I hadnt been here before .

I drove towards the place filled wirh tall trees and finally stopped at a mansion.

'Rich people'I muttered under my breath as I watched the castle like house infront of me heavily gaurded.

"Who are you" A gruff looking bodygaurd asked while having this whole bodygaurd aura with the black clothes earpods and all looking like he is ready for a funeral

I showed him the paper Tracy asked me to show the gaurds and he opened the gate with a nod.

The house was beautiful white in colour with flowers at the entrance and also a big fountian I walked to the from door and rang the door bell.

After some time a kind looking lady opens the door and I could not help but smile at the warmth in her eyes.
"Good evening mam my name is rose I am here to deliver this file"I said while looking around nervously because

she was staring at me with emotions swirling in her eyes as if she knows me I cleared my throat and she finally realise shes been starring.

"oh dear come in sorry dear u look so beautiful take a seat while I go get you something to drink" she runs off before I could even tell her I did'nt need anything.

she comes back with an orange juice and I contemplate weather to take it or heed my mothers advice of not taking things from strangers but I starred into her eyes and that kindness had me drinking the juice in seconds.

"Ehm mam I am just here to drop this file I'll take my le--"I could not finish my sentence and felt dizzy before I could turn everything turned black

.
.
.

.
.
.
-----------------
'urgh my head hurts' I try to open my eyes but feel too heavy to and my hands just feel like the are bound.

'urgh Am I dead' I say groaning and finally open my eyes to see my self in an unfamiliar room and my hands chained to the bed post.

I looked around the room and see a pair of grey eyes starring right at me and instinctly I curled up and with a starggering voice say

"Pl..ss..let..m..e g..o" I whisper trying to look at his face and the moment I see his face I am stunned.

~~~~~~~~
Dan dan whose face did she see

Give ur views sweets hearts
trust me it gets interesting

what will happen next
did tracy betray her
who did she see
why was that woman staring at her

Like comment and vote
mwaa