short A/N

HEY guys itz empress I just want to know how you guys are enjoying The book so far because I have not been getting comments which just makes me doubt if its ok.
   I really wish you guys could share your thoughts on chapters and characters.

   Thank you.💗

I would really love it if I receive your veiws on characters your fav,how to improve them and whatnot.

what you expect for The next Chapter and everything.

  Back to the novel

  "Rose"Hearing my name I turn around and I am met by Amy and zara standing in their dress looking beautiful.
  "Amy,Zee I was searching for you you two look amazing"I day while hugging them tightly glad they were here with me.

  "Damn girl have you seen yourself"They say in unison returning the hug.

  suddenly I turn around when Damien clears his throat.

"Guys this is Damien my uhm-"I start saying confused at what to introduce us as mainly because I am confused.

"Her man"Damien says in his deep husky voice and I swear I saw a blush on amy's cheeks.

"Brother"Zara suddenly says,shocked I look between them trying to understand what is happening.

"He is your brother,like you guys are siblings"I ask while moving my hands between them trying to understand.

"Yes we are Rosie"Zara answers and I could finally understand why their grey eyes seemed similar.They had some similarities and they both looked good too good.

"Yes we are baby"Damien says placing a kiss on my head.Glaring I felt like kicking the ass.

"Excuse me Mr king may I have a word with you"A man wearing an emerald coloured suit asked.He is short carrying a pot belly I am sure is heavy for him.

"Mr westwood"Damien says in a dry voice completely ignoring the man's outstretched hand which is embarassing. I nudged him with which he finally shook hands with the man.

They walked away from us to a corner present and I could already se how nervous the man is and how everybody seemed to look at him in fear.

  I turn my attention back to the girls and wejust stand conversing and gossiping until zara calls my name.

"Rosie"she calls out and I look at her.

"Look behind you"she says and I turn around looking in the direction Damien was standing and at that time I noticed a bitch standing close to him.too close for my liking and her fucking fingers were trailing His chest and Damien stands There staring at me in The eyes as if daring me.

  "Excuse me girls"I say while walking towards The asswipe wearing an orange dress that just made her look like a fucking inmate but seems idiot didn't realise this isn't prison.

"Go get your man"
"rip out her hair"My friends say in unison while glaring at The girl.

"Tesoro(darling),I call out in a sickly sweet voice My jaw locked and I was sure The irritation was shown onmy face.
  I don't even know why I am irritated.

"Baby"Damien says amusement clear on his face.

"You were gone for so long and I was starting to miss you"I tell him while standing between him and the theif.
"Excuse me"The theif says in a high pitched voice that irritated me.

"You are excused now get out"I say while glaring at her and turning to face her I feel Damien place his hands on my waist from behind his chin resting on my shoulder.

"Who do you think you are bit-"she begins to say her face turning as red as a monkey's butt.

  "Finish that fucking sentence,and disrespect my woman again and I promise to have your tongue out of that mouth of yours puttana"Damien cuts her off and spits out the threatening words with his chin still resting on my shoulder and my body shivered on its own accord.

That was hot.

Miss prisoner widens her eyes her face growing pale as she walks away after apologizing.

"I like you possesive"Damien says placing a kiss on my shoulders.

"yeah and who said I am being possesive,you let her touch you Damien"I say turning around to glare at him anger brewing in me.

"you are,and I did not let her touch me I just wanted to see your face if you'd react like be-"he starts saying but cuts himself off.

"Like what damien"I ask slightly puzzled.

"Never mind darling"he says and I open my mouth to say something but I am stopped by the sound of gun shot and my face grows pale.

~~~~~~~
How was it
thoughts
fav
vote
comment.