Chapter 18:school

Roseangelica~~

Sleeping peacefully on the soft comfy bed I turn around and snuggle deeper into the sheets the  lest bothered by  any thoughts but my good paradise is ruined when I feel arms slightly patting me.
"Baby,wake up"I hear Damien's voice followed by another tap on my shoulders annoyed I turn away from him snuggling impossibly deeper into the sheets.

"Baby"

"Go away"I swat his hands preventing them from touching me again.this is soo annoying I think.
I just want some peaceful sleep and maybe wakeup later for breakfast but it has to be ruined by Damien.

"Angel get up now"He says his voice turning stern and I open my eyes annoyed.

"What"I ask folding my hands across my chest and his eyes follows my movement and he clears his throat diverting his gaze.

"You have to get ready for school"He tells me while stretching out his hands to grab me and trying to make me stand.

"I don't want to"I whine out hoping it works but his face remains impassive and he picks me up taking me towards the washroom.

"Damien"I shreik trying to protest but shut up when he suddenly spanks me.

"Shut up and get ready"Damien tells me glaring at me before dragging me towards the bathtub.

Crosing my hands over my chest again I give him the stink eye while starring at him eyes determined.he narrows his eyes at me before he lets out an emotionless chuckle walking closer to me he pulls me towards his body my hands flush against his chest.

"Now baby,get in there and take a bath get ready and come down for breakfast sii"He says his voice leaving no room for arguement while he throws me a challenging glare.

I push him away and start removing my clothes while he walks out of the bathroom.

Angry I take a shower and walk towards the closet,Angry at everything I pull out a large grey t shirt black jeans and wear a pair of grey sneakers.

Huffing I walk downstairs and start walking to the dinning room on getting there I see that the food is laid out on the table and zara,Amy and stupid Damien sitting while eating in silence.

"Good morning Rosie"Zara and Amy chirp their voice sounding happy for some unknown absorbed reason.

"Morning"I mumble absentmindedly and walk towards them standing there without sitting.
I am pissed.

"Sit down and have your breakfast" Damien says while dabbing his lips with his napkin and looks up at me.

"I am not hungry"I simply say which is a lie I am starving but I don't want to eat.

"Let's go"I tell Zara and Amy who already got ready for school and were both wearing dresses.

"Angel"Damien calls out his voice carrying the warning in them but I just ignore him.
I don't want to talk to him.

"Sit down right now"He says his voice stern while zara and amy stand up from their seat already done with their breakfast.Rolling my eyes when he calls me again I walk out towards the other side of the house intending on going out with the girls.

"Angel"Damien suddenly growls out the anger clear in his voice and soon footsteps start marching in my direction and I quicken my pace but soon arms wrap around my wrist turning me around.

"I don't want to go"My voice suddenly turns pleading as I turn around looking at him hoping it works and he allows me to go back to sleep.
  Sighing his face softens and he draws my body into an embrace.

"It won't take long baby just go ok"He says softly while combing his handsthrough my hair.
  Sighing at my ruined plan I push him away and walk towards the dinning table quickly stuffing my face I walk outside to see the girls already waiting.
  "Your brother is an asshole"I tell zara who nods and snickers at my words while Amy's eyes widens and she looks around.
"why are you looking around"I ask her puzzled at the way she is acting like we are here to steal something.

"He might hear you''she whispers and we roll our eyes at her words.
  Scaredy cat.

"Soo"I deadpan and it is her turn to roll her eyes at me.

''he is scary Rosie'' Amy says and I nod my head,True Damien can be scary sometimes.

  ''Let's go,Zara you and Amilia will be taking the other car''Damien's voice says behind us and zara nods leading Amy away to the other black car and I walk towards the one we are meant to ride in.

Sitting in the car I slam the door shut and fold my hands across my chest still fuming.
"Baby"Damien calls our with a sigh turning to face me and I rollmy eyes turning the other way refusing to even look at him.
"Hmm,don't be angry sweetheart'' he hums slowly while pulling me close to his body and after struggling and failing to shrugg him off I finally relax on his laps.

  He just hugs me close to his body and starts looking at what I assume are his mails on his phone.
  I rest my head on his shoulders waiting for the car to reach the school.
   I hate school sometimes.

We finally reach our school and the car is parked.sliding off of his lap I go to open the door.

"I'll get you chocolates today hmm" Damien tells me and at the mention of chocolates I grin widely turning around I hug him while he lets out a chuckle.

  "Also be a good girl ok"he tells me and I nod at his words but suddenly he pulls my body flush against him before placing his mouth on mine in a domineering kiss.

getting out of the car I wave at him my heart still doing those weird motion and stupid butterflies in my stomach.
  Turning I see their zara also coming out of their car and I walk towards them .
We start walking towards the classroom smiling andchatting amongst ourselves till trouble decided to knock on my door.

  I was suppose to be a 'Good girl'.

How was it pls press the star at the end
also don't forget to comment

~Empress.