Chapter 23:Finally home

Roseangelica~

  "I want to go home"I tell him my hands folded over my chest to show just how serious I am.

   "No"Damien answers his voice stern and leaving no room for negotiations and I let out a groan at the difficult man.

   I walk towards the door present there and I am sure it must lead to a lodge area or something like that.
   I am proven right when I open the door and I am greeted with a nice view infront of me.

The bedroom is not overly huge or spacious but just enough to accomodate someone,it has wooden floors,a bed,a bedside table with a lamp on it,a small fridge at the side.

I walk towards the fridge and take out the juice there before moving to a drawer there only to find different snacks.

   I take out chips and chocolates before moving towards the middle of the bed,I turn on the Tv put on spongebob and start munching on my snacks.

  I really want to go home but that stone of an annoying man just had to say no to me.

Some minutes pass by and the door to the lodge is opened and Damien walks inside.
  I ignore him and instead focus on my snacks,juice and my spongebob.

He walks towards the edge of the bed and sits there while starring at me.
   The intensity of his gaze almost forces me to look at him but I control myself and instead focus on the Tv.

"Baby"He calls out after sighing but I just continue ignoring him.

   He sighs out loud again before shifting closer to me,he places his lips on mine and my stupid eyes close and I almost start responsing to the kiss when I remember I am still angry at him so I push him away.

''Fine,I'll take you home"Damien finally says and my eyes light up in excitement before I turn to face him.

''Really''I ask to be sure and to make sure this is not him trying to make me talk to him.

  He nods his head his eyes roaming round my face an emotion which I can't recognise present there in his beautiful grey eyes.

''Hmm,let's go''He stretches out his hands and I happily take it.

The drive to my home is silent with Damien's eyes just closed and his hands rest on his parted legs.

My eyes roam around the man's form and I cannot help but feel like he is sad about something.

''Damien''I call out to him and he opens his eyes.

I look right into his eyes to try and understand what he is feeling but all I see is emptiness and something.

''What happened''I ask him and he smiles maybe at the worry in my voice.
  he shakes his head the same smile on his lips before he goes back to closing his eyes sighing in what I guess is exhaustion.

unhappy with his response and his lack of words I raise my hand and put it on his shoulder and I realise just how tense his body is.

''Please tell me''I coax softly my fingers moving towards his hair to run through it.

A soft laugh escapes his lips and a smile forms on his lips,A gentle smile.
''Always the same hmm''

he asksto no one in particular before sitting upright.

He is about to say something when the car suddenly stops and the driver turns.

''Sir we are here at the Del russo mansion''The man informs Damien who nods at his words.

''hmm''he says and gestures for me to come closer.

''I don't want you to go baby''He says before placing a kiss on my lips,A small sweet kiss that lingers for maybe two seconds before he pulls back his grey eyes against my blue eyes.

''I'll see you tomorrow''He tells me and I nod at his words.

I turn about to open the door when I feel his hands on mine,his reluctant expression makes me question my decision to go home.

''I'll miss you baby and I-I lo''he doesn't complete his words and clears his throat.
puzzled at what he was about to say I look at him.

I throw my arms around him and hug him tightly before dashing out of the car and towards the house.

How was it
thoughts
please leave your comments
if I have upto ten comments I'll update three times a week.
thank you for reading