Chapter 28:Finally awake

THIRD POV~

  Damien along with the others turn only to see Roseangelica's eyes wide open but slightly squinted her eyes filled with questions.
  Immediately Damien rushes to her pulling her into an embrace and she lets out a 'hmph' at how tightly he is holding her.

She looks past his shoulder to her family who have relieved looks on their faces and she looks around the place and notices she is in a hospital.

''You're awake''Damien whispers relief obvious in his voice and he pulls back slightly to look at her face and Rose smiles at his reaction.
   A tear slides out of his eye which makes a short laugh escape her lips and she raises her hand to wipe it from his face.

''I am''She answers and wraps her arms around him when he hugs her again,Damien holds her his body trembling slightly.

The fear,sadness and regret he felt all coming back in full waves and he pulls her closer,the weight on his chest removed that his wife is well and alive.
  He thought he had lost her again and this time he planned on following her as he cannot bear the thoughts of living without her.

''Damien''Rose squeals out when he suddenly places his lips on her kissing her passionatly like his life depends on it his hand moves to her hair and he tilts her head sideways to deepen the kiss.
  Flustered at being kiss in front of everybody Rose closes her eyes and soon gets lost in his kisses.

Pulling away from the kiss Damien places his forehead on hers his lips parted and moist from the kiss they just shared,he looks deep into her eyes and Rose sees allhis emotions through his grey eyes.

''I Love you''Damien tells her and her eyes widen''I love you so fucking much baby''He repeats and hugs her towards his chest his face placed in her neck.

Crinkling her nose in disgust Rose pushes him away from her body and he looks at her confused a growl escaping his lips in the process.

''I stink''Rose says gesturing to the hospital room and her clothes and the others laugh at her words while Damien chuckles his chest moving with the sound.

  After hugging everyone and reassuring them she is ok,she is helped into the bathroom by Damien who helps her shower.
  Feeling shy at being nude in front of him she brings down her head which makes Damien to chuckle.

After washing her hair,helping her wash her body and shave he picks her up and takes her to the room.
  He helps her apply lotions and moves behing her.

''What are you doing''Rose asks the man who pratically dressed her up and has been treating her like glass ever since she woke up.

''Helping you with your hair baby'' Damien tells her before using his hand to share her hair into two sections from the middle.

He starts braiding the left side and Rose tilts her head to the side a smile on her lips''Does it hurt baby'' Damien asks and she shakes her head 'No'.

He continues braiding her hair when she suddenly lets out a gasp and his eyes widen before he rushes infront of her alert.

  ''Where did you learn how to braid from''She asks him her eyes narrowed on him suspiciously.
  Confused by her question Damien looks at her the confusion clear in his grey eyes.

He wanted to tell her that she forced him to learn it by him brading her hair before but he stops himself when he remembers she does not remember.

''I just learnt it for you baby'' Damien says with a straight face.
His words are not complete lies as he really did learn it for her.

''Hmm are you sure you did not braid another woman's hair''Rose asks her eyes still narrowed accusingly at the man who shakes his head.

''Better.''She says sighing in relief and he chuckles at the jealousy feeling happy that some of her traits from before has returned.

He continues braiding her hair with Rose asking him some questions and her laughing at some of the teasing words she is saying to him which makes him smile.

Turning her around he looks into her blue eyes which seems to be sparkling in happiness and he steps towards her before he starts tickling her and Rose throws her head back in laughter begging him to stop.

The sounds of their laughter fill the whole place and even their families outside smile at the happiness in their voice.

~~~

How was it
please vote,comment and tell me what you think about the chapter.

Also please check my other book thanks💓