Chapter 7:Command

Roseangelica~~~~

   Waking up with a groan knowing Today is a weekend and I get to do all I want.

  Taking a quick shower and running into My closet for what to wear I decided on a white mini sundress and white heels paired with My white gucci bag.

  Running out of The room I tiptoe down The stairs intending on escaping My family and just wishing for an alone time.

After a successful escape I grab a white lamborghini from The garage and drive out while playing The weeknd this dance.

  I stop at a small cafe where I usually like going its calm and Peaceful atmosphere is like no other.

It was beautifully decorated and gave this homey vibe.

  sitting at The seat close to The window I call for The waiter There by signalling with My hands.

"Good morning mam,what would you like to order"A voice asked sounding like that of a school boy.

  Raising My head I am met with a ginger haired boy with cute freckles abd beautiful hazel green eyes. Meeting My eyes His cheeks flame causing me to chuckle this ginger is Soo cute.

"Morning,I would like a chocolate drink and a cake please"I said while smiling at him.

"uh-uhm,o.ok mam"He said running off which was both funny and cute.

minutes later My Order was placed infront of me but this time by a girl.
I am guessing ginger was too shy to come out.

"Your Order mam"The girl said placing The cake and drink on The table.

  Humming softly and thanking her I intended on enjoying My cake. The doorbell rings signalling The arrival of another customer but I pay it no mind and instead sit down eating My delicious. cake.

'mhh this is good'

The sound of someone clearing their throat causes me to look up and I am met with a bulky man in an all black suit starring at The table.

"Excuse me mam,sir asked me to come get you he is waiting for you in The car"He said while not looking at me which is honestly weird.

"uhm sir?who is your boss"I asked him being confused.

"Mr king ma'am"He answered.

Ohhh Damien
why was  he even calling me.
"Whats your name"I ask while glaring at him.

  My breakfast just got ruined
and I love My food more than anything.

"Jared mam"He answered.

"Well jared go out There and tell your Boss I am busy"I was pissed off at The interrution The chocolate drink was literally calling my name.

maybe not.

"U-uhm but ma-"He gets cut off when The doorbell rings again.

The devil himself comes walking through The door wearing an all black two pieces Armani suit and let me tell you he looked yummy,But I would not tell him that.

"Good morning princess,what were you saying"He asked staring at me with eyes that said I dare you to repeat what you just said.

  And I have The balls to repeat it I aint scared of nobody.

"uhm Hello Damien,I was just telling Jared here that I also missed you and delighted to meet you My love"I smiled sweetly at him hoping he did not notice me being nervous.

  Trust me people right now I lack The balls because he had this dark and scary face.

  "Thats Good,now get up let's go"He said while starring at The diamond encrusted rolex watch on His wrist.

"uhm yes let's go,uhmm Damien where are we going"I ask hoping I am not getting kidnapped again.

"Office"He said while holding My hands,This little action of His caused My heart to flutter a bit,just a bit.

We Walked towards His car and I was asked to pass My keys to Jared who will drive My baby.

  Entering His car a beautiful black SUV The driver starts driving with us at The back and me sitting on mr grumphy's lap,All because he wanted me to .

Running My hands through His hair he groans and places His head between The crook of My neck placing a light kiss and just staying there.

  After just seconds his breathing evens and I noticed he fell asleep.

staying still not to disturb His rest we arrive at The office and I gently taphim to wake him up.

"Damien"I call out softly.

he grunts and opens His eyes while gazing at me with eyes filled with love, passion, obsession, possesiveness and that look honestly scared me. I did not even know him and he starred at me asif I was His whole world.

Climbing down from The car I looked up at The hug building and a sense of deja vu hits me but I knew I had to continue walking I had never been in this place before but seeing KING written in bold gold letters at The top of The building caused a frown on My face.

  This all seemed familiar,The building The place everything.

"Baby what happened"Damien asked with worry etched on His features.

"Nothing let's go" walking hand in hand into The building some workers avoid starring at us mostly The males while greeting Damien who only grunts or doesnt answer.

We enter The elevator and he presses The floor for The 87th floor.

Lost in thoughts arms encircle around me,I realised he was hugging me with His head Resting on My shoulder.

"Hmm you smell The same Tesoro,I wonder if you taste The same or sweeter"Damien said while sniffing My neck and placing kisses there.

  I stand There confused as to what he meant by His words.

"Damien"

"Mhm"He groans out.

"What do you mean by The same"I asked trying to understand

"Nothing Angel let's go"He said while leading me towards tgis black door with gold handles on The door The word CEO carved on them.

  opening The door I am met with a beautiful and large office,A big brown desk sits at The middle with a big black office chair obviously meant for The boss,A sofa,two chairs infront of The table,a coffee table etc

Two doors were present making me wonder where they led to.

"Come here angel"He commanded while fixing a hard stare on me.

slowly walking towards him I dropped My bag on The table and Walked towards him.

  Pulling me towards His lap he makes me sit on His thighs and I adjust while trying to be comfortable only to have him hiss and place His hands on My waist keeping me in place.

"Stop moving angel"I nod

After that I just sit on His lap while replying messages from My family who realised I was gone.
He was focused on His documents and would place a kiss on My forehead or cheeks time to time.

Dropping My phone I focus on His face and how handsome he looks while concentrating on His work.

'who doesnt love serious looking men'

slowly leaning in I turned His face towards me and before he could utter a word I crash My lips to his.

At that moment I felt a sudden Rush of peace but also a tiny bit of regret
'I dont want to fall for a stranger'

~~~~~~~~
Thoughts
The kiss
favourites
like
follow
vote💜