Elijah has to calm down!

Start from the beginning

(T) I am sorry. 

(M) I don't want to get beat up. 

(T) Are you going to tell the team about this?

(Lu) We are, we are supposed to be a team. Do you know why she asked you to do it? 

(T) She said they were smart asses. 

(N) She lied to you again. Asher is gay and she wants him to get beat up for that. 

(M) We can meet wherever you want and talk. The team will hate us. We have three dudes on our team that are gay. 

(T) I need you to call her now and tell her we found out and there will be hell to pay. 

(M) I promise we will. 

(Lu) Bye. 

Nathan hangs up the phone and they join the other boys. They hear a knock at the door and Elijah opens it. It is Mary, her dad, and her mom. Her sister did not come. She was feeling under the weather. Elijah invites them all to sit on the patio. Luke asks what they want to drink, and they all sit. These three will join the conversation. Mary(M), Mom(Mo), and Dad(D). 

(D) It is nice to meet you. 

(E) Let's cut the pleasantries bullshit. We have a video to show you and then we can speak. 

(M) What?

(C) We got the whole thing on video. Asher and I warned you not to come. You chose not to listen. 

(M) We are leaving. 

(Mo) What video?

(D) I would like to see it as well. 

Elijah shows them both videos. They are both speechless and they look at Mary. 

(L) Did you think that your pussy was going to end my relationship with any of my brothers? 

(D) Ok, what do yall want? 

(N) My parents want an apology posted on all her social media pages apologizing for slapping my 12-year-old brother. She will also apologize for paying Mark and Todd money to have their brothers beat Carter up. 

(E) She will also apologize to Asher at a later date. He is sleeping and he was scared to be around her. We will also go and get a restraining order against her. 

(L) We are done. I will allow it to be a nice separation. I will post we grew apart. If you open your mouth or spread lies about me, I post the videos. 

(N) My parents are also taking the video to the college and school. That was non-negotiable. 

(Mo) We can pay you to keep quiet. 

(D) If they get suspended or expelled, if would ruin their chances for other colleges. 

(C) I think Becca already had a bad day at school. I heard she asked to move schools already. 

(M) How did you know that?

(C) She asked six dudes to beat me up today. She said it was because I was a faggot. She has been branded as a snobby little bigoted bitch. I don't think there is a chance of her reputation coming back. Her boyfriend dumped her as soon as he heard. Most of her friends turned their backs on her. 

(Mo) How do you know this. 

(C) She came to me and apologized. She told me Mary told her to do it and begged me to talk to everyone for her. 

(Mo) Mary, is this true? 

(L) Looks like that power of your pussy isn't working so well. 

(D) You will not speak to my daughter like that.