Epilogue

But there was something Jungkook did before leaving,
He gave Jimin another gift bag secretly when he had managed to get him alone while Taehyung was busy saying goodbye to everyone.

At first, Jimin didn't want to accept it as he had already gotten one present from him with the others but Jungkook insisted saying this was something he got specially for him and that he should only open it once he is gone.

Jimin had no other option than to accept it, looking at how serious Jungkook looked about it. So he very shyly took it, agreeing to only open it after he was gone...

It was a few hours after Taehyung and Jungkook left, jimin had gone back to Yoongi's house and was currently resting in his own room when he remembered about the gift Jungkook had given him before leaving.

●○●●○●○●●○●

Jimin pov

I hurried got up from my bed and searched for the gift bag which was fortunately lying on top of my jacket not far from me.

I was getting nervous to open it, my heart was even beating fast remembering what he said while giving it to me.

'What could it be, that he was so serious about..'

Without wasting any more time, I very delicately opened the gift bag as I didn't want to rip it off.

After I was successfully able to open it, I immediately looked inside to find a Neatly rolled-up letter along with a small wooden box.

I took the wooden box out first keeping the letter for the last.

I was wondering what could be inside the box, as it didn't seem to be any normal jewellery box as it had this beautiful snowflake craving on it.

Without any further thought, I pulled open the box only to find a beautiful silver ring in it. It had a delicate chain designed with a small diamond in the middle of it. I really loved it but it must have been expensive.

I wonder why he would want to give me this, did he misplace the thing he wanted to give me with this or what?

●○●●○●○●●○●

I was looking at it more closely as it was just really very beautiful, and simple but definitely my style. When I noticed that there was one more ring space but no ring stuck in it... was there supposed to be one more ring in it? I have no clue...

I decided to read the letter hoping it had answers to my questions that were going around in my head right now.

●○●●○●○●●○●

The letter :

Hey mochi,
You must be so confused right now with all this, the box and this letter...
Well, I wanted to tell you a few things that I don't think I would be able to say in front of you without making it awkward.
The past few days I got to spend in the orphanage have been a great experience for me, though it was not planned I wouldn't want to change a single thing about it. Maybe increase the time I got to spend with you or actually have the courage to ask you to accompany me when I went out by myself but nothing other than that.
During my time here I started to feel an emotion I didn't think I would be able to feel so easily but thanks to you I was.

When I first saw you, I was awestruck didn't think such an angel would exist in the world but you walked into the lobby like a fallen angel that you were.

At first, I thought it was just some admiration that I had towards you but as the time passed and I got to spend time with you I started to realise what I was truly feeling...
But I didn't want to rush into anything or make you uncomfortable so I kept it to myself but now that I am leaving I don't want to regret going away without telling you so here I am.

So Mochi, spend these days with you I realise what an angel you are not only with just your looks but also with your heart. your heart and your smile made me fall for you harder than I even realized...
I know it is too fast, we don't even know each other properly but nothing is fast enough, I want to get to know you properly and see what would become of us if you would give us a chance that is...

if you still wondering what's in the box it has a ring in it, it is actually a couple's ring... the other part is with me...
I am not asking you to wear it right away or anything if you agree...
But I want to give our destiny a chance, it was in our destiny to meet and spend Christmas together so  I wanna see what destiny has in plan for us...

For now, keep that ring safe with you, and if destiny brings us together again then allow me to take you on a date and introduce myself to you properly.

If you agree to this then wear that ring the next time we meet until then I would thank the Christmas that I got to meet and spend time with you...

Hopefully, you're soon to be,
Kookie <3.

●○●●○●○●●○●

As I finished reading the letter an unexplainable feeling bloomed inside my heart, I was happy, relieved, excited, and nervous, all in one.

He felt the same.
He got us a couple rings.
Was all going in my head.

It's really thanks to Christmas I got to know you kookie and if you want destiny to play its role then I'll wait.

I'll wait to see what it has in  stored for us...

●○●●○●○●●○●

《The End》

So how was it?
Your thoughts regarding
'Thanks to Christmas'
I hope you enjoyed the story as much as I enjoyed writing it...

Adios for now, I'll see you in the next!