part 1

23rd December 20XX

Jimin POV

Today is the day I am going off to Daegu, to help yoongi hyung with their homes and spend my Christmas around with them as well. 

I am definitely excited as it has been so long since I got to visit the kids in the homes. They are all so lovely to be around, doesn't feel like they are orphans or disabled or anything. Always have this bright smile on their faces. 

Especially around this Christmas season, they all have a different energy flowing around there. So I am absolutely looking forward to spending my Christmas with them!

I am already done with my packing, just doing a final check of everything before leaving. 

After I am finally satisfied with everything, I step out of the house with my bags locking the door behind me. There was already a cab waiting for me that I had called for early in the morning only. 

I let the cab driver help me put my luggage back in the trunk before taking making myself comfortable in the back seat while the driver claims his seat behind the wheel. 

And soon I was on my way off to the train station.

○○○●●○●●○○○

 Jungkook POV

Currently, I and Tae Hyung were rushing around, packing our clothes and other things.
Wondering why?

Well, what happened was...
Earlier in the morning today, Dad send our flight tickets along with all the necessary details about everything we need to know. He even told us that the donation stuff had already been sent to Daegu just need us to collect them and take them with us to the orphanage.

after that, I and Tae Hyung discussed it all and decided to surprise our parents.
Now you might wonder what surprise?

Well, we decided to head off back to Busan tonight itself only. As the donation stuff has already reached Daegu we thought why not head there right away and get it done with as soon as possible then we can directly head to Busan from there.

And that was what we planned to do. I got the tickets cancelled without letting Dad know and booked us the two earliest train tickets as it will make us reach Daegu faster. I even contacted the people who are going to help us around in Daegu to let them know the changes and made sure that no one lets my dad know anything about it. 

I know our parents are to attend a Christmas party tonight but if it all goes according to the plan then we will reach home by the time they as back as well. 

And that is all which leads to our situation now. We only have about 1 hour 20 mins now before the train departs and it takes a minimum of 40 mins to reach the station from here.
Now you must understand, Anyways I need to hurry with the packing!

○○○●●○●●○○○

After about 30 mins both Jungkook and Taehyung were rushed outside the apartment with their luggage to where their driver was already ready to take them to the station. They didn't waste time putting their luggage in the trunk but rather got inside the car along with it.

They were worried they would miss the train and spoil all their plan but were thankful they reached the station with few minutes remaining, enough for them to make a run towards the train. 

And thanks to whoever listened to their wish, as they made it inside the train right before the door shut closed. 

People were giving them weird looks as they were both holding onto their knees, panting hard trying to catch their breath. 

Actually, they were in the wrong compartment, not that they were aware of it. All they thought of was getting onto the train as soon as possible. 

A staff crew member came to them,
"Excuse me, sir? Is something wrong? Did you get on the wrong train?"

"Oh no no, We are on the right train, was just running late on time. We are sorry for the trouble you and the other passenger but can you help us to our seats?" Jungkook was the one to reply first as Taehyung was still recovering.

"Sure sir, Can you show me your tickets?"

"yea," Jungkook once again replied taking the ticket from Taehyung's hands and giving it to the staff member.

"Oh, you're seats are in the first class. It's kind of far from this compartment so if you don't mind I can take you both sir there" 

"Yes please-" 

"More walk??" Taehyung said in disbelief at the same time cutting Jungkook off.

"Don't mind him we will really appreciate your help... " Jungkook said gesturing for the staff to lead them, dragging Taehyung along with him who was groaning at him for making him walk so much.

It was after crossing a few compartments that Taehyung was actually following right behind the staff with Jungkook lagging behind them as he had to stop to tie his shoelace.

When he was done with his lace and looked up only to see Taehyung with the staff member already making it to the other compartment. He decided to make a run for them, not wanting to get lost. 

Suddenly he crashed into someone who was coming out of the restroom, making the other fall on the floor with a loud thug. He didn't want to be rude so he helped the other very quickly muttering a series of sorries before running off again. 

He didn't even get to look who it was, just someone with blonde hair. 

Jimin POV. 

I was walking out of the restroom when someone crashed into me making me fall to the ground. 

I don't know if I should say if that person was rude or not as he did help me back on my feet again and kept saying sorry but I didn't get to see who it was as he had already run off before I even looked up.

I just knew it was someone who wore dark brown coloured timberlands.

●○●○●○●

To be continued...