Part 2

Jimin POV 

After 2 hours on the train, I finally reached Daegu and was now making my way outside. 

I had messaged yoongi hyung about my arrival today but I didn't know if I should expect someone to pick me up or just take a cab to the place I knew as my second home.

Still, I decided to take a look at the little crowd standing outside to pick up someone to see if I could see someone I knew or someone with my name card. 

And thankfully I did take a look as there he was my only hyung, looking as grumpy as ever as if so done to be standing in the crowd, that he would want to be anyone but here but I knew him and knew he came here for me himself and no one had told him to. He is such a sweet hyung though he loves to show the world otherwise but I know him. 

So with a bright smile on my face, I ran straight to him, screaming a loud 'hyung' to catch his attention which it did as he broke into one of these grumpy smile which is only reserved for a very few including me, with his arms wide open for me.

I jumped on him as I reached him making him chuckle as he still caught me in his arms after all no matter how old I get I am still going to be his little dongsaeng. 

Anyways after our little reunion he helped me with my bags and drove us home first so that I can settle in and rest a bit.

●○●●○●○●●○●

Jungkook POV

We have finally reached Daegu with Taehyung complaining about how I made him walk too much for the day and how he was done with walking for the day if I made him walk anymore today then he is gonna tell Joon Hyung on me which I know would do nothing much but yeah... Hyung loves me more than him~!

As we made it out of the station, we saw a man in a suit holding a board with our names on it so we walked up to him. 

"Young master Jeon and young master Kim?" He asked to which we nodded as a reply.

"Oh! I am Lee Yujin, I am going to help you around with anything you need here. It's such a pleasure to have you both here younger masters."

"The pleasure is ours. Also, we are sorry for making all these sudden changes but I hope you have kept it all away from my dad?"

"Oh yes, we have done everything as you said and didn't utter a word to your father."

"Thank you, Mr Lee" 

"Can we go already??" It was Taehyung who wanted the day to be over already.

"Yes yes, please follow me... I'm sorry for making to keep standing here all this time. "

With that, we made our way towards the car that will take us around here in Daegu with Mr. Lee.

"So younger master what would you like to do first?" Mr. Lee asked after a while of us being on the road. 

"We would like to go collect the things that needs to be donated and then go and get it all done so that we can be free to be on our way to Busan," Jungkook replied as Taehyung was dozing in and out of sleep already.
(a/n: I mean can't blame him, tired but full stomachs thanks to the lunch they ate just before on the train.)

"We can do as you say but there is a slight problem. We had all the things stored inside our office storage room neatly to not get anything damaged as it has been snowing here from time to time for a couple of days now. And as you called just a few hours ago today informing all the changes, the gifts are not yet prepared completely to be given out to the kids in the orphanage you are to visit... it will at least take a few more hours"