Part 9

The both of them didn't notice Taehyung leaving as the both of them were so lost in looking and each other and blushing.

After gathering some courage, Jungkook finally walked up to Jimin who was looking down shyly as he saw the other approaching him.

Jungkook clears his throat, "Erh... so well... I heard... you were waiting for me... for lunch..." He said blushing.

"Yeah... well... I thought... you would be hungry when you come back... and it would be lonely to eat alone... so yeah... I well waited... to eat with you... if that is ok with you of course..." Jimin replied shyly, blushing as well.

"Yes, it is!" Jungkook replied enthusiastically making Jimin giggle. "Well... I mean... yeah sure... we can eat together..."

"I got you," Jimin said giggling. Jungkook was feeling embarrassed by it all but couldn't do much other than chuckling nervously

'Way to go jk, keep embarrassing yourself in front of your crush, keep it up!' Jungkook said sarcastically to himself.

"Well, why don't you freshen up until I heat the food for us to eat" Jimin said.

"Okay then I'll keep this stuff in and see you in a few minutes," jungkook said, agreeing with Jimin before walking away towards the room in which he stayed last night.

Jimin smiled watching the other walk away, shaking his head and giggling as he thought of how silly the other was being, it was cute.

●○●●○●○●●○●

After some time

Jungkook walked out of the room towards where he thought Jimin would be right before the other was done setting up a small table just for the two of them.

They both shared a smile, taking a sit in front of each other before Jimin served the dishes to Jungkook first then himself.

They had a pleasant lunch over a light talk about each other, getting to know one another a little bit more than before.

soon when they were done with their lunch, Jungkook helped Jimin clean the table and even washed the dishes they used.

●○●●○●○●●○●

It was around evening time when everyone was either seen playing with the kids or busy doing some other work of their own.

Jimin and Jungkook especially were together playing with the kids. Unknowingly they have been bonding together since their lunch, little by little falling for each other a bit more as the time goes on without them knowing.

They even forgot that they still don't know each other's names. Honestly, they talked so much about themselves but forgot the basic is to introduce themselves.

Anyway, they were happy spending time together, of course with the others as well but yeah you know what I mean.

●○●●○●○●●○●

Without anyone realizing it was already time for dinner, the kids had rushed over right away eager to sleep and be up early in the morning to open their gifts.

The adults chuckled at their behaviour following along with them to have their dinner as well.

Soon after when everyone was done with the dinner, the kids had gone to bed right away as they wanted to. all the adults though were settled in the living room wanting to spend some more time before heading to bed for the day. So they were all sitting around chatting with some Christmas movie playing in front of them.