Part 5

After dinner Everyone was back in the living area, it was time for some Christmas movies before going to bed and that was what they were to do. 

The projector was put on and The Polar Express was playing on it. 

All the kids were huddled in the front with their pillows and blankets. all the elder Mins had returned home to take some rest for the day. Only a few workers along with Hoseok, yoongi and Jimin were staying to look after the kids. 

Jungkook and Taehyung were also there as they were waiting for Mr. Lee to come and get them.

Jimin and Hoseok were helping the other worker to get the snacks for everyone while Yoongi was going around to check if everything was locked. 

The snowstorm was still going on with no signs to stop. Yoongi noticed.

●○●●○●○●●○●

After some while, when everyone had settled down and was very much engrossed in the movie, Jungkook's phone rang. It was Mr. Lee. (TMI: Jimin had ended up sitting beside Jungkook somehow.)

He immediately excused himself, not wanting to disturb the kids and the others watching the movie. 

●○●●○●○●●○●

On call

"Yes Mr. Lee, are you here?" Jungkook ask,

"Hello Young Master Jeon, that is the reason why I called up. There is a problem, " Mr. Lee hesitates to say.

"Why? What happened?" Jungkook insists.

"Well you see the storm is still going on with no signs of stopping, the trains are all cancelled."

"Oh, that means we can't leave today?" Jungkook asks just to confirm if that is it.

"kinda yeah but there are few flights still going which means we can have a private jet ready for you both if you want." Mr. Lee says about the other option.

"Oh is that possible?" Jungkook asks knowing it won't be easy to do either as Mr. Lee says.

"Yeah it is, just some roads are blocked due to snow, so we will need some time more to get everything ready and come pick you guys up. But if you say we will get on it right away."

"No Mr. Lee, I think it is too risky to depart in this storm. It is better if we just stay back for today till the storm goes down. Plus I don't want to make you work in such weather so don't worry about it ok? We are fine staying some more." Jungkook denies immediately not wanting to trouble anyone in such weather. 

"If that is what you say Young Master Jeon. Do you want me to come pick you up and drop you at the hotel?" Mr. Lee asks,

"No Mr. Lee again as you said the roads are blocked at places so don't trouble yourself this much for us. We are okay with spending the night here at the orphanage. The kids are lovely here and I would like to spend more time with them too. so we are perfectly fine with it okay? don't worry so much about us Mr. Lee." Jungkook replies, genuinely wanting to spend more time at the orphanage.