Chapter 8. Cheeky Cheeks & Soft lips

Seungcheol stares at his son as he runs to the door before opening it and walking out of the door. To where? Ofcourse his hannie. "Sir, should I go behind him?--" Mina says worried as she starts to make her way to the door. "No need, he is just at jeonghan's, I'll go after a few minutes" seungcheol waves Mina off and tells her to leave early if she feels like it.

Seungcheol was working on reciting his dialogues sheet when hanuel came  to him asking about the winter vacation break trip.

"Daddy, can we go to vacation trip this winter break?"

Seungcheol very heartbroken to decline his son because of the hectic and tight schedule he had for the next week. There was no way his manager is going to help him get a few days off when the new shoot is nearly nearing.  Seungcheol feels like the dropping the project.

"I'm so sorry baby, but we cant go trip right now. Daddy has a lot of work" And ofc hanuel got upset over it and ran to Jeonghan. Seungcheol felt his throat clamp at the sight as he sighs and messages his manager.

After a few minutes, his manager replies with a positive response, saying that they can take a few days off after the shoot. Seungcheol feels relieved and happy, knowing that he can make it up to his son.

"Surely cheol, but make sure not to seen to much with hanuel, Remember you still haven't---"

"I know hyung"

Seungcheol cuts his manager off before ending the call and placing his phone on the desk before making his way over to Jeonghan's. He nears the door and sees it unlock, it has become an habit for him to enter without knocking. He feels like he is close enough to Jeonghan now.

Seungcheol enters room to see hanuel and Jeonghan laying on the couch. Jeonghan seems to be talking to hanuel and the little boy is giggling over whatever the pretty teacher is saying--

Pretty? What! No.

"Hanuel" seungcheol calls out and sees Jeonghan throw him a glance before sitting straight on the couch. Hanuel turns his father and his face immediately turns into a happy one as he gets off from Jeonghan's lap and runs towards his dad.

Seungcheol catches Hanuel in his arms, lifting him up and giving him a warm hug. Hanuel giggles and wraps his small arms around his father's neck.

"Daddy!"

"Hey there, my little sunshine," Seungcheol says with a smile, ruffling Hanuel's hair.

"Daddy, it's okay if we cannot go for vacation trip this winter break" hanuel says as he snuggled in seungcheol's neck who frowns before looking at Jeonghan who seems to be staring at him with a knowing gaze.

Jeonghan looks at seungcheol who is staring at him. 'its okay, i convinced him' he mouths and seungcheol shoots him a small smile.

"But baby, you were so excited about the trip right? We can go to the trip. Daddy can not go to work for a few days" Seungcheol says to hanuel his eyes still on jeonghan. Jeonghan looks at seungcheol with wide eyes. 'are you serious' seungcheol nods while sending a wink in Jeonghan's direction who rolls his eyes at him before waking inside the bedroom to get changed.

"Really?" Hanuel exclaimed excitedly and seungcheol nods. His son's happiness matters and seungcheol is ready to pluck stars from sky if he asks for it.

"Well hanuel, there you go now. Your daddy is finally taking you the trip" the father-son duo turns thier attention towards Jeonghan who enters the room fully dressed in his nightwear. "Yes we will go on trip!" Hanuel says excitedly jumping over seungcheol's lap who groans playfully.