NEW ACCOUNT FOR RAVE

AYEJAL
********************

What a strange feeling it is...meeting someone...who has all the desires of yours...it feels like you are walking closer to your shadow that is inside you...
When you touch him... then you realize... he is not a shadow but someone special, just like you.
If we hold her hand then hold it tight, never leave her hand, we will never get lucky again...

I was busy somewhere in my own world, but when notifications started coming in my phone, I understood that it was none other than Ayaan..

I kept my dairy side and took my phone with coffee because there was no one at home at that time.After that I opened Instagram and  then Ayaan called or I picked it up without thinking. But on the other hand I was very happy that Ayaan called me..

Ayaan:- um did i disturb you??

TATSU:- look who's asking,  did i disturb you??( Copied Ayaan)

Ayaan:- No, I thought I disturbed you ??

TATSU:- okay then what are you waiting for cut the call... If you distrub me..

Ayaan:- Tatsu..

TATSU:- Ayaan SHHHH..

Ayaan:- acha btw did you create the new account of yours for Rave..

TATSU:- naa not now. But i am going to create. Aap bolo main kar lungi...

Ayaan:- ohh my talented insaan uffff...

TATSU:- hmm hmm bas ho gya kuch jada hi nhi ho Raha .

Ayaan:- haan mujhe bhi lag raha..

TATSU:- hmm..

I was busy creating my account for Rave and on the other side Ayaan keep talking about his someone but didn't dare to reveal her name... But mujhe pehle se pata tha..

TATSU:- done .. let's go now .

Ayaan:- too fast..

TATSU;- always now let's go..

Ayaan:- wait why you giving me this dangerous vibe.. Why do I feel like this?? that you will do something on Rave..

TATSU:- wait and watch baby boy 🤏..

ON RAVE ~~

We join Rave Room which is created by Ayaan's rave sister who's account name was Mikasa...she greeted us and ask Ayaan about me..

Mikasa:- Ayaan who's this person RV..

Ayaan:- Rv is one of my friend, my brother's type..

Mikasa:- hey RV handsome...

Rv was my fake account which I was pretending to be a boy infront of Rave people because I don't want those so called friends to judge or making joke of yours without any reason. Unhe koi kaam hi nahi hota tha dusro ka majak bnane me... and i don't like this stuffs..