FLIRTING WITH YASHI

AYEJAL
------------------------------X---------------------------

Out side the class~

After that the boy got silent for a second seeing my reaction...

Boy:- Why you giving me death glares like devil..

Ayesha:-Because I don't wanna go and why you wasting your time here go and do your work jiske liye tum yaha aye ho..

Boy:- Okay so help me and guide to the cafeteria.. please can you?? (Puppy eyes)

Ayesha's in thought:- Ye mujhe puppy eyes dikha ke kya sabit krna chahta hai ki ye handsome hai.. Haa mtlb maana thoda bahut hai Lekin iska ye matlab thodi hai ki main iski help karne jau huh bada aya.... (saying with distgusted face)

I was about to say something  that's when bell rang and our lovely madam came and started scolding me, asking when will you improve, when will you  stop behaving like a KG kid blah blah blah... Then she suddenly stopped scolding me i thought maybe she  left but no, no way !! ayee hayee i saw her blushing hard while seeing the boy who was standing infront of us..

First i thought ma'am ko crush toh nahi aa gaya is ladke pe but i was wrong because after few seconds i sense something more than the crush thing but I ignored and i walked back to my class... I packed my bag  and entered the collage garden with my classmate Yashi and some of her friends because I was never interested to know about  my classmates...  Actually I don't even know thier name except Yashi... Yashi was first girl whom I met on  first day of college..  I only know  little bit about her .. After some time I heard that the boy was ma'am's  fiance...

We were sitting in the garden then Yashi asked..

Yashi:- Tu pagal hai kya??

Ayesha:-Yes darling bas tere liye..

Yashi:-Tu ma'am ke samne mujhse flirt kar rhi thi...tujhe samjh aa rahi???

Ayesha:- anything for you,  you're  my baby reeee...

Yashi:-Fruit (the nickname of Ayesha as frooti but according to our Yashi she is her fruit 🍓🫐).

Ayesha:-Yes Babygirl as i said naa..

While me busy on my phone scrolling insta and liking Korean boys pics i mean models and bts members...

Yashi:- Tu na kisi din hame bhi le dubegi, Ab chal, chal naaa...

Ayesha:- kaha chalu room me (teasing her)

Yashi:-huh!!! Room me kyu??? (Confused)

Ayesha:-To hit the bed with you babygirl...(smirks)

Yashi:- No daddy, i am hungry let's eat(pouts)

Ayesha:- huh!! You want to eat me hmmm???

I Smirked and was teasing her as well while she became like a red tomato ..

Btw guys Don't you think that it's too much fun to flirt with your girl best friend more than your boy best friend hmm hmmm......

Yashi:- Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa hatt pagal kuch bhi chal abb....

ON streets~~

While we were there eating momos(dumplings), I started scrolling on  insta or on the other side Yashi was feeding me. Yashi saw me busy on my phone and snatched it and said:-

Yashi:- why are you like this??

Ayesha:- huh!! What do you mean??

Yashi:-I mean i know you're a tomboy but this much, sometimes you really make me feel like you're  my real boyfriend.. Aur main paglo ki tarah teri baatien sunke blush krne lgti hu..No, I mean, tell me, what do you want from me that I start dreaming of marrying you? Yes, agar aisa krna tha to tu ldka bnke aati na, ldki kyu ban gaii??

Ayesha:-Zaruri thodi hai !! Suna nhi tune Delhi news supreme court ne bhi permission de di hai ki equal gender ke log bhi shadi kar skte hai...

---------------------------👇----------------------------
(""Important note- please don't take this conversation  seriously cz we were just kidding with each other and please respect all the gender sexuality thankyou"")
-----------------------------------------------------------

Yashi:-Fruit seriously😳, hatttt yarr kuch bhi bolti hai tu..

We started laughing after that I took my phone from  Yashi  and was about to open  RAVE  but at that moment a girl appeared from nowhere and hugged me tightly.. For a second i was like whattt, whatt the fuck ---- (@_+) After seeing all this mess Yashi got mad and started yelling at her... And trust me I really got shocked to see Yashi being this much  possessive for me..  Seeing Yashi's possessiveness i feel like ohhh ohh proud and smirked that yeah that's my girl...

Yashi:-Hey!! Who the hell are you??? And how dare you to hug her??

Girl:- Are BHAi sant hojaa...

Yashi:- Kyu sant ho jaau?? Tum hoti kon ho isko touch karne wali dur rho isse smjhi.. ( says really rudely )

Meanwhile I was thinking ki Yashi ko sach me mujhse pyar mohabbat to nahi ho gayi hai naa itni possessive mere liye...

Girl:-Areee  I am your classmate Nikki
And yk guys whatever Ayesha did na usko dekh sari ladkiyan shock me thi and even some of our professors bhi baatein kar rhi iske baare me but jo bhi ho mujhe bada maza aayaa hehehe...

Yashi:- So what dur raho isse mujhe nhi pasand ki koi bhi ake hug kre isko..

Whatever this mess was, it seemed difficult to handle but I tried my best to stop Yashi and  calm her ass down . ...

felt like she was gonna kill her  Don't you think ki mera asar kuchh jada hi hai Yashi par .

Ayesha:- Are are meri jhansi ki rani sant hoja wrna mujhe pyar ho jayega tujhse(fake cries.⁠·⁠´⁠¯⁠'⁠(⁠>⁠▂⁠<⁠)⁠´⁠¯⁠'⁠·⁠.(⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠) )

Yashi:- Abe hatt jaa, jaa usi ke pass hugs degi tujhe kyuki tu to kuch boli nahi na ?
( says rudely with Done face)

Ayesha:-Okay going (says dramatically )

Yashi:-Don't you dare smjhi, stay away from her you are my best friend only samjh aya kya....

Ayesha:- Haa haa smjh aa gya, bilkul aya naa...

Yashi:- Good girl..

Ayesha- jii jii bilkul..( says while laughing together)

What do you think guys when will Ayesha explore the Rave and what will she find out there.??
---------------------------------------------------------
Thank you please keep voting and support me 💓