Stay away from Your Boyfriend

AYEJAL
----------------------------------------------------------

IN INSTAGRAM~~

Diksha:-Tatsu i wanted to say that please stay away from Gangleader...

Tatsu:-Why Diksha, you know that he's my boyfriend..

Diksha:-That's why I am saying..

Tatsu:-Tu pagal hai kya??

Diksha:-Wo apne aage teri thodi si bhi value nhi rkhega yaar..

Tatsu:-No bro,he really loves me..

Diksha:-Achaa okay then..

Tatsu:- Maybe you don't like him but please don't say like this at least...

Diksha:-lemme free then I tell you...

After that she got off and i was too frustrated because ek ke baad ek musibatein aaye jaa rahi thi... I don't know why but to be honest i started regretting on my own decision to make Gangleader as my boyfriend.. On the other side i stopped using social media i was not able to focus on anything..Not even in my collage too..

I started skipped all the things slowly slowly because kabhi kabhi hmare life me aisa time aata hai jisse ham chah ke bhi usse solve nhi kar pate or cheeze dheere dheere khrab hone lgti hai...
But one thing was good that Ayaan and Hayun , They never let me feel alone and didn't left me like others..

After all they are my good friends.. Then i texted Diksha and she said that she's busy on checking her patients, basically Diksha was a doctor but when she free, she come rave and visit us especially me... Then I text Ayaan and within a second Ayaan replied my texts~~

Tatsu:-Ayaan you there??

Ayaan:-Yes, i was knowing already that you want someone right now because someone's mood is not okay...

Tatsu:-I really want , can we talk??

Ayaan:-sure why not boliye, and don't ask my permission to talk from now on okay...

Then Ayaan called me...

On Call~~

Tatsu:-i don't know, what's going on but kuch accha kyu nahi ho Raha???

Ayaan:-Ahh calm down just relax.. i know voice hi bata rhi apki..

Tatsu:-huh?? Matlab..

Ayaan:- Nothing, btw what happened or do din pehle aap rave pe kiska wait kar rahe the..

Tàtsu:-Anna, the bitch, who always pretend everyone's girlfriend (annoying tone)

Ayaan:-who's Anna, i don't know about any Anna on Rave, which Anna are you talking about ???

Tàtsu:- Gangleader's so called girl best friend Anna...

Ayaan:-Maybe i don't know.. But what she did???

Then I told Ayaan everything jo bhi mere, Gangleader Aur Anna ke beech us din rave room me hua.. Then Ayaan suggest me to don't give any shits to her..

(Hayee mera Ayaan🙈🙈, bilkul mere jaise bolta hai kabhi kabhi hehehe..Ahemm Ahemm)...

I mean not mine but my best friend to wahi hai na to itna haq to Banta hai ki main usko apna bolu... And then as always Ayaan started give confront to me and as always... I was just busy listening his voice... While talking with Ayaan i slept on call and on the other hand Ayaan got busy with his work...

Our conversation was running like 02:30:45, i was like waoh main so gayi thi but isne call cut kyu nahi Kiya and then i asked Ayaan:--

Tatsu:-Ayaan (in sleepy voice)

Ayaan:-Haa, sorry I got busy with some work toh main bhul gya tha that you are on call..

Tàtsu:-Ohh aap bhul gaye the okay aur main idar so gai thi...

Ayaan:-That's so good to hear that at least you slept otherwise itna tension baba re..

And btw Main bhula nahi tha.. Mujhe laga hi tha ki aap so gye ho to sone dete hai...

Tàtsu:-Haa,haa Now Ayaan is now behaving like my real boyfriend(in teasing tone)

Ayaan: Tatsu kuch bhi bolte ho hai naa

Tàtsu:-hehehe sorry sorry, now' go and eat something, you haven't eat..

After hearing this Ayaan got shocked and asked...

Ayaan:-How did you know that I haven't eat anything???

Tàtsu:-i have a superpower YK hehehehehe..

Ayaan:-Haa haa, now stop teasing me and you too go and eat...

And then call got cut.. call cut hote hi Diksha texted me:-

Diksha:- So you want profff right??

Tatsu:-yes ofcourse i want because tu pagalon jaisi baatein kr rhi kuch bhi bole jaa rahi...

Diksha:-Then do whatever I will tell you..uske baad tumhe khud samjh aa jayega ki kyu main tumhe tumhare pyare boyfriend se dur rahane bol rhi...

Tàtsu:-Okay then kya krna hai bol.???

She gave me a hot girl pfp which wasn't my type and I never used that type of pics on my any IDs.. And she told me to put that pic on my Rave account and come to her Rave Room i did the same whatever she told me to do ..Then i put that picture on my Rave account and enter on her room and she wasn't there but a boy was there who's account name was Staven and he replied:-

Staven:-Tatsu listen..

Tàtsu:-stfu boy don't ruin my mood please...

Staven:- idiot what are you saying..

Tàtsu:- i am not in the mood...

And then i left the room and text Diksha:-

Tàtsu:-abe where are you

Diksha:-what did you said to that boy??

Tàtsu:-wait what how did you know that??

Then she replied that :-

Are are bas baba kal ke liye bhi rehne dete hai kyu so stay tuned muahhhh hehehe...

But guys--

What do you think that what Diksha will do with Ayesha's account and why she said again to stay away from her boyfriend???

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story please keep voting and support 💖