ME, GANGLEADER AND ANNA

AYEJAL
-----------------------------------------------------------

Busy on my thoughts ~

I was waiting for Diksha to text me and clear the mess which is going on.. And on the other side Gangleader was started behaving strange... Whenever his friends say something about me or i asked something about them he just got angry without any reason like maine koi crime kiya ho but on the other side he always talked with me about his girl best friends...

Guys I am not saying that Gangleader is not a good person, actually he is a good person but too much overprotective or jab baat unke girl best friend ki baat aye to aur bhi jada... Kuch samjh nhi aata tha kya chal raha akhir.. Even more so when it comes to his girl best friend.... Taking in all the things, my mind started to stop working as it would happen to anyone, carrying so much load at once and not being able to solve it .is the biggest problem , It creates a huge problem or you start blaming yourself, even if you are right, but at some point you start feeling that whatever is going on is your fault....

NEXT Day after 2days~~

I was not feeling good as always in these days so I thought that let's spend some time with Gangleader because when you have someone on your side So there is a hope that no matter what happens, that person of mine will take care of me.
And i thought the same, but it's turn out the wrost topic jisse mujhe Gangleader se dheere dheere dur krne lga...

On the other side Ayaan always there for me whenever i want a friend or a guide ..He used to take away all the tension  in one go, but the bad thing started only when the Gangleader proved me a liar while he was also know that I was right on that topic...it wasn't my fault anymore he also know about thiss but for his girl best friend he started blaming and asked me to say sorry to his girl best friend who's account name was Anna....

ON Rave Room with Gangleader and Anna~~

Me and Gangleader were sitting and listening songs on our Rave Room,, We weren't talking much and I was deadly silent in our room then I try to talk i change the topic that I want a Book can you suggest me because I wanted to be busy and read some interesting things.. He agree and suggest me some of his favourite book.. I searched that on Google and started downloading the pdf of that book... And that time it was raining.. Heavy raining Because It was the rainy season and it was raining heavily everywhere.
And then I asked Gangleader:-

Tatsu:- Don't you think Rave is not the same anymore...

Gangleader:-No it's the same, why do you feel that way???

Tatsu:-Nothing, Everything seems so good in the new, but later on it starts working the same no matter how much you try..

Gangleader:- You are thinking too much baby...

Tatsu:- i am not thinking litratlly i am feeling like this thst kuch acha hote hi sab khrab hone lgta hai..

Gangleader:-Its okay, don't worry I am here naa..(giving virtual hugs 🫂)

Tatsu:-Hmm..

But kahi na kahi Gangleader ki baatein mujhe console nhi kr rhi thi it feels like it was totally for formalities or something i don't know but it's seems..