Chapter Twelve

Sitting patiently on the hospital bed, Jules was fuming with anger. Her only grandson was truly giving her hard times to her. "Did you check it correctly?" Jules asked Mira firmly.

"Yes, old madam." Mira nodded hastily.

"This guy will not understand my words." Jules sighed clenching her fist.

Not long before Jules woke from her sleep and the first thing she asked for was her grandson. Tailing her grandson, one of the bodyguard informed Mira that Wilson was at Elise's house numbing all the senses of old madam Jules.

"Pack my essentials from old mansion, Mira. I am moving to Wilson mansion." Jules ordered.

"Yes old madam." Mira nodded and called one of the house help at old mansion to pack things for Jules.

Right after there was a knock on the door. Sarah peeped inside the room. "Elder Mrs.Harris." Sarah voiced from the door.

"Sarah my child." Jules smiled happily recognizing Sarah's presence. "Come here." Jules waved her hand signaling Sarah to enter.

When Sarah entered the room slowly. "I heard you fainted yesterday. I am sorry to trouble you, it was my fault making you worried." Sarah said softly rubbed both of her hands together.

" Hah! Thats not your fault my dear, you don't have to feel sorry for me. Come let me see my granddaughter in law." Jules called her closer. "Rather I have to apologize to you, if not for my silly mistake you would not have been here. I am extremely sorry dear." Jules apologized patting Sarah's head in concern.

"It's all right, Elder Mrs.Harris." Sarah said politely.

"What's with Elder Mrs.Harris, just call me grandma."Jules said endearingly and Sarah nodded.

"Mira, get our discharge papers ready. We will go to Wilson mansion together." Jules ordered Mira.

"Right away, old madam." Mira nodded leaving both Jules and Sarah alone.

"Wilson mansion?" Sarah asked in confusion.

"Yes, I want to spend some time together with you and Wilson. Is that alright, Sarah?" Jules asked Sarah cautiously.

"I- I don't mind." Sarah answered slowly.

"You are such a good child, and there is.. Forget it, I am happy, I got good granddaughter in law." Jules said gleefully.

Once all the discharge procedures were completed, both Jules and Sarah went to Wilson mansion together.

Soon entering the mansion, Mira started sorting Jules room. Looking Sarah fidgeting at same place Jules asked, " What happened Sarah?"

"Me? No nothing." Sarah denied her stuttering.

"Then, have some rest on your room." Jules said.

"My-room." Sarah started feeling nervous. Which room should she go? Guest room, servant room or Wilson's room? She scratched her head mindlessly.

"I will go later."  Sarah answered Jules politely.

"Alright, I will accompany you here if you don't want to go to your room." Jules sat on the couch at living area.

"Mira, ask Nina to prepare dinner for us." Jules ordered Mira.

Soon the dinner was ready and both the ladies sat to have their dinner. "Eat more Sarah, you need more nutritions." Jules said adding more food in Sarah's plate.

"Thank-thank you." Sarah thanked Jules for her care.

The dinner was peaceful with both the ladies eating contently only missing the male member in the family. Once the dinner was over Jules asked Sarah to go to her room early before going to her room.

Once Jules went to her room, Sarah quietly went to servant's room. She packed her suitcase and went to the guest room. "What kind of turn does this fate want?" Sarah sighed and proceeded her way toward bathroom.