Chapter Nine

Walking all day Sarah had knocked every door that had vacancy notice published in the newspaper but her luck was scratched badly as she got no positive response from any of the place.

Frustrated with her situation, Sarah was in the verge of tears.Her world was becoming blurred and she was floating in her own thoughts full of doubt. Had she wronged someone?

The only person she could think of was Wilson Harris.

"Is he behind this?"Sarah muttered. Shaking her head, "He wouldn't be bothered with nobody like me." Sarah consoled herself.

When clock ticked four, Sarah got the call from Jules. "Are you on your way Sarah?" Jules asked.

"I.."

"Don't forget to bring Wilson with you." Jules reminded her.

"Umm." Sarah replied silently.

After hanging her call, Sarah ran towards the nearest bus station and left toward old mansion. It was already six when she arrived at old mansion. Ringing the bell with anxiety, Sarah had her hands clenched several times.

"Finally." Jules opened the door hurriedly embracing Sarah contently.

"Where is Wilson?" Jules asked Sarah.

"He-He had an important meeting to attend."Sarah bit her lips lying.

"Young lads." Jules sighed.

"Come, have a seat." Jules welcomed her happily.

After entering inside the mansion, Jules remained a good host throughout the evening entertaining Sarah. "Wilson likes seafood except octopus. He does not like spring onions and cannot eat spicy food. He is basically a picky eater but has special place for meat. You can make his favorite food to win him." Jules suggested Sarah.

"Have more." Jules offered her some shrimp.

Sarah shook her head, "I an allergic to sea foods."

Jules felt troubled after hearing Sarah. "Oh, I'm so sorry I didn't know you were allergic to seafoods. Today I specially made everythingWilson likes. Just wait-Mira." Jules called.

Sarah shook her head, " It's okay, Mrs.Harris, you weren't aware of it. I can eat something else." Sarah randomly picked a food and shoved it in her mouth hurriedly swallowing it.

"Wait..that had oyster stock on it." Right after Jules comment, Sarah started coughing holding her neck.

Within few minutes Sarah's face started swelling turning it red.

"Oh my god, Mira call ambulance." Jules shouted.

Once the ambulance arrived, Sarah was taken to emergency and Jules followed her with Mira. "It was all my mistake." Jules blamed herself sorrowfully.

"No-no Madam, you didn't know young madam had such allergy." Mira shook her head holding Jules firmly.

"But-"Jules was interrupted. "This was not your mistake madam, please don't blame yourself." Mira consoled Jules.

"Please sit here, madam. I will bring you some water." Mira led Jules towards the common waiting area.

Once Mira left Jules alone, Jules had her heart unsettled, just then Mira came with water on her hand. Shaking Jules lightly, Mira passed the water to her.

While sipping water, there came breaking entertainment news in the television at waiting area, "CEO of Harris company, Wilson Harris was seen leaving famous blue diamond club with his rumored girlfriend Elise Allen. They were seen holding hands and quite intimate while leaving the venue."

Just then the water slipped from Jules hand. Her pupils widened and anger grew furiously. "Call Wilson right now." Jules gritted her teeth.