Chapter Five

"What is going on here?" The strong voice came from the back.

Once everyone's head turned towards the door, Elise ran towards the door. "Wil." The girl cried embracing the man tightly.

When Sarah saw the man standing in front of her, her legs shook. He was none other than her paper husband, Wilson Harris.

Wilson stared at Sarah angrily as if he was accusing her for making Elise cry. "I am here now El, tell me what happened?" Wilson asked Elise with concern.

"Wil, she.." Elise paused pointing her finger toward Sarah. "She said she will banned me from coming here. She embarrassed me in front of my friends." Elise gritted her teeth but also showed her pity face in front of Wilson.

Once Elise complained, Sarah already knew what was coming next. She just wished she would not face anything worse.

Hearing Elise complain Wilson's heart ached. Patting her head softly, Wilson held her hand entangling his fingers with her, he walked in front of Sarah.

"So, you will banned her from coming here?" Wilson asked glaring at Sarah.

Sarah shook her head, "I-I was just warning her." Sarah shivered.

"Who are you to warn her?" Wilson roared.

"Just a mere waitress can warn anybody, then do you think this place belong to you? Can nobody like you even have audacity to throw any tantrums?" Wilson shouted.

Sarah remained silent shivering in fear. She shook her head continuously.

"Are you broken? Why are you shaking your head so much? Where did your head go when you embarrassed Elise in front of her friends? Apologize to her right now?" Wilson shouted again.

With her head low, Sarah fidgeted her hands, "I- I was wrong, I am sorry." She apologized.

"Not yet." Wilson voiced. "Kneel." He ordered.

Sarah's heart skipped a beat as her eyes suddenly shot a glance in disbelief.

"What are you waiting for?" Wilson mocked.

Sarah knelt down. Lowering her head she spoke, "I am sorry, I was wrong." Sarah clenched her hands resting on her thighs.

Just then she felt an ice cold water dropped on her head. "You deserve it." Wilson muttered.

"Now get lost from here, you are fired." Wilson barked.

The final blow made Sarah lose all her strength. Her knees loosened and she sat on the floor helplessly. Nodding her head continuously, she loaded all the information around her.

Just glancing at the couple above her, the man had a proud attitude while the female had smug look of victory. She was grinning with excitement secretly.

Sarah turned her head and quietly stood on her feet. She bowed her head ninety degrees and left quietly.

"Now what." Sarah sighed clenching her fist.

Emotionally exhausted Sarah walked all the way to the mansion. Once she closed the door of the servant room, she completely broke down.

The agony she felt today was much more than what she went in the closed room in the mansion. Every embarrassment she faced today cut her off million times.

Today she met her paper husband's lover. Just last night she found the secret of her husband and today she encountered both of them in worse way possible.

"Why? What have I done wrong?" She cried bitterly questioning her fate.