Chapter 4: The Venture of the Third Legion

This has been inspired by one of the Gate fanfiction known as 'INTRUSION INTO EDEN' by 'Adventurerofthecosmos' where it is a Frontline and Gate Crossover and it does tell a neat story on how trying to coexist with an arrogant, stupid, self-entitled nation like the Sadera Empire (The story spelled it wrong, unfortunately) just sucks and the primitives are being dumbasses who barely know nothing about anything while our heroes are... well, they are from a sci-fi setting but that is all there is to it.

Getting past that, I don't intend on going through the song and dance of trying to coexist as, for one, Primus is an immensely powerful being and has intense knowledge of the anime and of course, he isn't human at all since even if he kills somebody, he doesn't bat an eye towards it.

While every crossover setting usually involves with our main characters trying to make sense of the world beyond that is Falmart, Primus is much more knowledgeable and thought he believes in a morality that is complicated to a tee, he also knows that if he sees true evil, he shall destroy without hesitation.

Overall, don't expect Primus to be a bleeding hearted, pretentious and moral character who tries to maintain an aura of integrity and patience but instead, a no-nonsense, well intentioned extremist that will show everybody why he is Primus, the Machine God of Law and Order and he shall do what He did to the Egyptians...

So, anyway, if you have anymore ideas, let me know in the comments below...

As always...

Enjoy the story...

Disclaimer: I do not own Overlord (2012), Gate, Akame ga Kill, Kuroinu and many other I attempt to crossover. They belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy...

PS: I would like to explain something in regards to the author, 'Danteinfernus' who made stories like 'Lost Battalion in Eostia', 'Command over the Azur Lane', 'Rising One-Wing Lion in Eostia' and finally, 'Fear the Legendary Insurgent' and what I will say about him is this...

He is an RTS Gaming Fan and loves making character bashing hate fics where every character in the story he makes are borderline unlikable and unsympathetic with them doing stupid and annoying things with little depth and character development upon it.

When I first saw it, I was excited because somebody had made a crossover of a military army game to a fantasy anime. But instead, it's more or less the author just continuously bashing the characters, the story and the setting and just be unlikable and unsympathetic as hell, as I have already mentioned before.

Overall, it is one of those fan writers who only makes Hate Fics and that's it.

Nothing more and is also there to bully the characters because, of course, it is.

The only one's that are much more easy to read are the 'Fear the Legendary Insurgent' and 'Fall of the Adventurer's Guild (two shot)' and they both star a villain protagonist because hey, evil is cool, I guess and as long as the author is honest about the villainy the story shows, it is okay, I guess.

Furthermore, what it is crossover with remained rather fruitful at best due to the fact that the former is likewise done by other fan writers who bashed around the subject yet remained readable so, at least I expected it and as for the latter, while I am decisive of it but I guess as long as the author is honest about the villainy and what his plan is, it's game, I guess.