Madame Richelle rushed in and barked orders. She immediately examined Aleks and opened her eyes. Damn, that's not good.

"What's going on?" a strange voice sounded.

Belial and Lucan looked at the door, where a completely confused Astaroth was standing.

"What are you doing here?" Lucan asked, confused.

Astaroth stepped closer, the room filled with Aleks' smell of blood. "Nix sent me, said I have to be here," he said uncertainly.

"Enough talk. Aleksander, you can't bring him into the world naturally, we have to get him," Richelle said, highly concentrated. She took some ointment from a jar and rubbed Aleks' stomach.

Aleks didn't even know what was happening to him. It was all too much. What does that mean? Why do you have to get him? Is he in danger? Another wave of pain rushed through his body and he reared up, screamed. His skin began to glow and his eyes turned ice blue. The room trembled. Then came the short, deceptive pause.

Richelle had to act. She put the knife on the skin numbed with the anesthetic, but when she started cutting, Aleks screamed loudly and she flinched. What? The remedy does not work? That's when she understood. He is immune to Shin's venom. Damn! "Lucan, Belial, Astaroth, bite Aleks and knock him out," she said angrily and they looked at her stunned.

Lucan grabbed Aleks' left arm and Belial and Astaroth grabbed his right. At the same time, they bit the angel and tried to stun him. At that moment, another wave of energy rushed through Aleks' body and the three of them became vessels into which this energy rushed. Their skin also began to glow.

"Holy shit," Lucan gasped, staggering back.

However, Aleks calmed down and Richelle put on the blade again. She made a clean cut over Aleks' lower abdomen and opened it, then brought the child into the world.

Aleks' senses were foggy, he felt a sharp pain, but could not grasp it. His heart pounded loudly and the blood rushed in his ears.

Belial held his hand the whole time, talking to him reassuringly. He couldn't relieve him of this pain, couldn't do anything. He had never felt so helpless. Then there was a loud cry – their son had seen the light of day.

Astaroth went to Richelle and said, "I'll take him, take care of Aleksander."

She nodded and gave him the newborn. With purposeful movements, she closed Aleks' stomach and sutured the wound. "He needs blood," she said. He had lost a lot, which was in the dangerous range.

Without hesitation, Belial and Lucan opened their wrists and instilled it in Aleks. Aleks was in a twilight state, powerless and weak.

Astaroth took the newborn and washed it in a small basin, then wrapped it in a cloth. He worked concentrated, then he took a deep breath and looked at the little one for the first time. Light blue eyes stared at him and thin black hair covered his head. He had a small snub nose and chubby cheeks. He stared at Astaroth with wide eyes and reached out his hand to him. Astaroth lifted him close to him so that the hand touched his cheek, completely hypnotized by those eyes. A brief smile appeared on the newborn's face, and the eyes began to glow ice blue.

At that moment, time stood still for Astaroth. He felt a warmth shoot through his body and all the barriers inside him were torn down. A deep feeling of love – innocent and pure – flooded him and took his breath away. This child had opened him, revealed his innermost being. A tear ran down Astaroth's cheek. "I swear by the gods that I will protect you with my life," he whispered. Then reality caught up with him.

"Astaroth, we need blood. Can you donate blood to Aleks?" Richelle pulled him out of his torpor. Immediately, Astaroth went to Zack and handed him the child.